Wednesday, August 17, 2022

COMMENTARY: Movie Fan Script Page

People ask me about my new movie fan script blog at www.dawnforgedcast.com and the "Mall Rats 2: Banned From The Mall" fan script.

What I mean is my page is just a blog idea page for fan movie scripts, something that I can work on over a large amount of time on a long list.

Remember, years ago Hollywood went bankrupt....

Years back I was around all kinds of things from the gifted program...writing and stuff, brain storming etc.

I mean this blog isn't coming from no where.

In fact after the old places went bankrupt my family from Nashville and all that all retired etc. and passed away...they closed and places sold their movies and stuff and the new companies didn't do official print versions.

Then they all closed, in fact movies like the new Jay and Silent Bob may in fact be unofficial...time will tell with all that.

My family put their assets in long term investments and then sent me away to University and left all that Nashville stuff...now I have this big degree and I am a professional etc.

The problem is after I graduated just like Hollywood SAP had no work or money and that closed...so yeah I got a nice fancy page and some scripts, future investment returns and a big degree...like for my next business, which was supposed to run on SAP...not there, Hollywood not there.

At least with the money I have I have it properly financed with my degrees...down the road I have a new business starting and I am in retail now...starting a store etc. that lets me do stuff like that and future investment returns from my families passing.

Like the ones from Action Park and them, they put all that away for me in an investment package that was to go with my SAP degree...now no work.

I mean what a rip off, just like that the bands didn't print and neither did the movies.

I mean Jay and Silent bob are no more official than anyone's movie today, I mean that was a different production years back.

Just watch the alternate ending to Clerks where Dante gets killed by Snowball for going out with too many girls and then watch it like the cast is going to murder Dante and the whole thing is a setup...that's supposed to be the original movie they say watch it as NOT a comedy and they are just threatening to kill Dante all day and Randall is just telling him he's going to kill him or something.

Stuff like that, which explains the alternate ending apparently.

So if Jay and Silent Bob are in the script Mall Rats 2 or not it doesn't matter...I mean it might be a whole new cast and then it's an official version with new actors if they made it or it could be generic books and comics.

Time will tell...the point is it wasn't developed enough...in my script the girl from the comic book store at the dirt mall and is also the waitress for Jay and Silent Bob in Chasing Amy is a background character at the front in my script they get rich and buy the show and kick Jay and Silent Bob out and start a new Mall.

That's the continuation, probably all new characters and the old ones are just cancelled.

I mean, at least the new characters are official versions in my movie IF it makes it off a fan script.

Then if it sucks, that means the last Jay and Silent Bob movies are unofficial. 

If I wrote this and sold it, I would want it to go forward as a new movie series that has new official characters or they replace some with new actors and keep that characters so they can make books and comics with that and the new ones.

I mean there's no work maaaaan, something's going to happen to make money.

So...I mean since I'm starting a real that would pay for a movie like that and then I could carry it in my own store as my own product and sell it....when I own it, that's my goal anyway someday. 

Then I sell and promote on www.record.singles for the movie now not places like CD Plus I used to work at.

Also, I am also promoting movies featuring Renee Estevez only, not the other characters at my promotion, and most of the movies are out of print hopefully I can get them to sell at Record.singles sooner than later.

EDIT: Right...read this blog for a long time it goes on for a while, that's the same thing with my court settlements with the data breach and government outage....I mean the government is closed if any of that is happening.

No Canada Food Guide payments HAHAHAHAHAHA...I seen your motorcycle though....gone, banned in Canada over this!

So yeah my court settlement is really the big prize for me though since the work didn't happen, hahaha, with that I'll be able to start doing the bigger production, maybe Renee Estevez will unretire form acting to be in the show, that's how much money I'm going to have...right...that and my Degree is paying for my record store...what sucks is the waiting around for the settlements...after that I could be backing the movie production right away, so movies like Mall Rats to buy aren't out of reach with that kind of funding coming.

That's going to buy a new cast and a real promotion if not, really though I think all this when I'm going all the way is going to be better from scratch with all new cast...follow along at dawnforgedcast.com   comic page with the scripts hopefully I'll be producing later to go with my books, maybe someday they'll be movies.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment