Sunday, August 14, 2022

RE: HALIFAX: RE Anvil / April Wine

Anvil and Aril Wine playing in Halifax....

So I'm out on my walk at Shubie park at the campground area (the same one that only served fake meat,gag) then I'm out at the Tim Hortons and get outside and this bar out by the park where all the tourists were at when I was eating lunch, then they got this Anvil sign up by the Tim Hortons to the entrance to the park.

Then I get downtown and April Wine is playing at Alderney Landing outside.

I'm not fucking going to that, I don't like them anymore because they don't play for print.

Anvil did like 10 cd's and they didn't play for print at the record store....look maaaaaan I need like like three years off each record man...not one every six months with no record store print....how are they supposed to sell that at the mall.

Fuck them, they play at places with all these new cds and no advertisements to sell them...it takes me three years to start selling one at the mall.

My point is they play at places I won't eat at, like with a new stack of albums and no print for the mall....like this bar tour their on....right across from my vacation spot where I live in Nova Scotia with my band on www.record.singles .

My band plays for print and that's the page I'm on.....$10 for spaghetti at the bar Anvil is playing at and it's was only $2 at home so I just went home and ate.

I don't what these bands are on maaaaan, but I'm not smoking it...I'm playing for print at the mall.

https://www.montes.ca/events/anvil/

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment