Saturday, September 10, 2022

RE: New D20 Rule On Advanced Dungeons & Dragons On My Promotion

That's what I'm selling on the gwnrecords.com link from my CD Collapse - Destroying By Design, then we'll probably sell public domain remastered version like movies etc. and then we're doing record store promotion for advertising public domain movies like for web traffic.

Now our D20 RPG Game that we're manufacturing to sell at the store on the same promotion has patched the first edition of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons on the D20 Open Gaming License, meaning that my RPG Beta Game DRAGON ADVENTURES own original rules on D20 the would be an Official Original Rules Patch for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons if officially released.

That's what I'm selling at my promotion...the game DRAGON ADVENTURES, then we're doing music blogs and stuff with that to advertise it at the comic book store and pages like www.gore-metal.com

Then when the RPG game gets going we're printing box sets and selling them...hopefully I'll be at the comic book trade show at some point.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment