Friday, November 25, 2022

My Career Advancement

This is so great, my career advancement....having a good job and education pays off in the long run.

Now I got all this stuff coming from my great grand parents family from the rail road, it turns out that I now remembered that they were the city engineering department in the 1800's and they lived for super long time from back when they didn't count ages.

Then they got me to do all this stuff years ago in science in the gifted class and it turns out they had me to the patent office and everything and Reading Rainbow and all of PBS was there.

If you're in my age group and weren't there for all that you probably just can't remember, then I learned all this science and engineering like when Windows Operating System was being designed.

Then I took all these trips and I had to work all the time while I was studying, like away from my home town, like I was away with my family all the time and it was this big secret.

So they enrolled me in everything and I had to go rake leaves and stuff with the city engineering people or something, then they taught me about running a business.

At this point in career today what they had meant is when I get back to doing that stuff by myself when I was older I'd be able to run a bunch of stuff they showed me.

For example they would say I could run laundry mats or something easy like vending machines.....at the gifted class with the engineering people...they would say...come on down to the shop and we'll show you how to build the washing machines, then you can save money....then if you invent something they can file it for you.

So I would learn how to make all that kind of stuff, so I learned dancing and stuff and now I can run my own instruction classes for example from dancing books, that's for entertainment promoting and they had all the costumes and stuff.

Now I got that too, costumes designs for plays and stuff, and dance instructions....that's what I mean about all that...setting up my own business was to do that work today it turns out at this point in my career.

Now I have all this stuff I can move forward with that now that I know how to run a big business like my great grandparents at the rail road from the old west and all that...you know it was Remmington and Colt revolvers and all them.

Then I learned everything about the old west and all that and can write books about it and stuff to sell, now it's going to be setting stuff up for a store and all that and it takes time to get that built....then you get the career advancement and work ahead, then you get paid later.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment