Saturday, November 19, 2022

RE: Oh Henry Level Up & D20 RPG

This is what I mean, working in a City like Halifax...really though it's like a remote port city but if you live here that just stuff they have available for the economy, like Halifax carries that stuff because of factories and port city shipping locations.

Like back in the 80's they put the combo with the toy and glass star wars cup at the McDonalds and Burger King, today you have to make it yourself.

Like the "Level Up" chocolate bar is the same thing as the D20 RPG thing going on now they're all saying "level up" at D20 RPG games. like it's the bar from the game D20 Level Up or something on open source.

I'll just jam this next topic in this one, I work on Digital now for shopping pages...so I'll always be on here like on Amazon pages and shopping cart pages because where I'm at we're doing "online presence" so while I'm on the shopping cart pages forever on the server I'm blogging about heavy metal and shopping pages and stuff like that, then I'm launching my own game on the Dragon Adventures on D20, now they have "Level Up" chocolate bar like the D20 game level up.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment