Saturday, November 19, 2022

RE: Second Act Scripts & Characters

This is exactly what I'm doing for my writing page, I'm the second act.

Like taking my money from running shopping cats on the internet and investing in movies and scripts to buy to make a second act, I mean that's a lot but you have to write the material first...a big second act script in the future could be bigger than some whole companies with these small movies and a huge script could buy it outright.

Then you use that to make a second act new movie off the old original characters with new actors.

Like this....

The Barbie Doll.

How about on the Barbie Doll toy on the second act is Ken Barbie's ex husband brings in a new wife for the second Barbie role.

Like she looks exactly the same with slightly alternate hair color or the hair color of the "missing Charle's Angles character" like the one they never made or something.

But then....she's nobody except for her looks and going out with Ken.

The second Barbie Doll I mean for the Barbie & Ken marriage line like if it started selling and they needed a new cast for the old shows and toy line.

I'm investing some of my money in the second act, to get a piece of that sale at the toy store out of the launch...like a quick toy line flip on the alternate Ken wife toy on the first sale...I mean on a failed toy line from where I work as an analyst you would make way more money off the failed official line than spending the shopping cart money to buy the cheap movie company.

Like you'd get your money back on it and own a failed line that made more money than your original business, that's stuff that I want to buy when I get a bigger business going like in New York...to back my money against these characters that don't sell to get a piece of an old official product.

My new products on that line would "be official" to the Ken failed second Barbie wife line.

Then Ken's new wife would have to learn all the tasks that Barbie knew to be his wife...like going to University and stuff to become a doctor and super model and learn how to drive a Corvette like the original Barbie who was already successful and left Ken years ago.

Everyone would be saying stuff like this on the toy line press.."the Ken Doll from Barbie has a new wife down at the University in the sports car getting her to take classes like his ex wife Barbie."

I mean right away at first glance he looks like a scum making a new girl be Barbie...but then she might be just wanting to get and education and Ken just likes University girls.

Then if you owned that with your own online store you could sell it in your own shopping cart and make a name for your business.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment