Sunday, November 20, 2022

RE: '78 - '83

1978 to 1983 was release one of Heavy Metal....that's the theme of my page and the trade show events I mean for the release of the water slide parks in 1978 at Action Park etc.

Metallica was release 2, they cover release one songs like Am I Evil? and Blitzkrieg.

That's the venues I'm talking about where I live, the trade show setup for computers had heavy metal release one, new wave of British heavy metal was an ad campaign from the record label, I mean was a separate event....then bands like Metallica were from the 1985 release.

Like when I see Kirk Hammett's monster display event with him as the host he has nothing to do with the ownership and isn't inheriting pieces of the actual poster company like other people at the trade show are.

That's what I mean, they go down talking to everyone for the fan presentation and then people ignore the owners...no one gave them that, that's why all those people are getting fired.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment