Sunday, December 4, 2022

RE: Christmas Movies, The Family Man

I mean, I don't know what a glimpse is....like maybe it's something that happens before you get shot or something.

Like when Nicolas Cage steps out on the robber in the store on the night of the big deal, after his ex girlfriend from University called earlier that day.

Here's a glimse for you, anyone with that motivation the deal did not go in...I mean come on man, stay home and get the money and stop fucking around.

I mean, someone like that burning the candle at both ends between the $20,000 house and the CEO apartment got too much going on at home to keep that company running.

This movie "The Family Man", one of my favorite Christmas movies, has this never ending analysis to it.

Like he's been gone 13 years in the movie, in my life I left to Corporate work 15 years ago after my seven year degree and no one has anything where I live.

So I started thinking if I used to live in a house that had a $20,000 income and then it was full of knickknacks from the mall and old crap and stuff up on the walls everywhere that the guy wasted all his.

So no, I don't feel bad for the guy in the $20,000 house full of junk from the mall.....I mean, he couldn't have did something better with the money on the same income.

Now I think someone like me maybe 15 gone from a situation something like that might not bee a long time in real life...like this guy in the move, he goes running right back down to his ex girlfriend.

It just gives me more motivation to stay home and keep doing my store setup with my degree work for money later, so I don't end up like this guy going back and forth between my ex girlfriends house from 15 years ago and the new house I'm getting when I get my rich guy money form this work I'm doing, like SAP and setting up shopping carts and stuff on the internet in advance for people working here later.

So no, 15 Christmas years for me from that life not a long time....

I mean, so whatever my ex girlfriend from then would be doing now why would I care...because to me it still feels like I just left when I watch this movie because I hate all that crap they have in the cheap house in the movie, because mine's better than that living single with my degrees today and not even working, PLUS I'm making my own internet store.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment