Thursday, July 4, 2024

Diary Update, July 4th 2024, Not Holiday Here

Diary Update, I just bought Google Cloud Storage for my Smartphone for Paid Bandwidth....now I can back up my phone on my compuer cloud storage.

This opens new world's for me on the internet like switching to tablet on wireless paid bandwidth.

Now I have this cloud server for my blog (this one, Blogger) and I can post files into the blog by embedding with google drive file links.

That plays waaaaay better on blog pages than youtube links.

Plus I mean, even share-alike files not totally public domain you can still direct download anywhere on your pages if you don't alter the file.

I mean the video Dead Kennedys on my paid google cloud drive on my blog, this one, sounds like a waaaay better stream than Youtube on it for Napalm Death.

-END-  

No comments:

Post a Comment