Tuesday, July 16, 2024

HALIFAX: Web Traffic Big Local Promotion Low With Event Blackouts, Edited For Blue Jays

Halifax...

CBC Apps on Paid Bandwidth don't work on the internet during the Summer Games and MLB All Star Game.

More local Sports Blackouts off cable.

I mean, you get these huge blackouts here in Halifax on all sports off cable and now blackouts on Paid Sports Packages on 4G and 5G Networks.

No Blue Jays, No Olympics, No All Star Game etc.

Yet huge MLB AL East web traffic right on it from here to New York and Toronto.

All you get is out of market games and NFL returns next month.

Edit...

My point was I was DENIED on Paid Bandwidth when I tried to buy Blue Jays Package which comes with other channels.

Like they had payment errors.

I'm not saying all devices but some are out.

-END-  

No comments:

Post a Comment