Thursday, August 20, 2020

My Expanding Biography Gets Ever More Redicilous

It just come up this summer that when I was home invaded and attacked in 2008 after my second demo came out that the people that did it were at the wrong house, like they thought I was someone else when they attacked me.

I wouldn't have beat them so bad if I had of known they were so mentally retarded and I didn't actually hit anyone but it was a pretty brutal fight that I ended up in prison over. I did my 75 days in jail and all in all I ended up doing about two years overall in a bunch of programs and moved here to Halifax and had to do all this rehab stuff and now I'm not allowed around them ever again. 

Basically, I went over the top fighting with these people and the court broke us up and I don't live back there anymore and their not allowed me ever again.

I'm better off today though after all that stuff happened, because I was moving away to play music and people were trying to use my stuff and live off me and attacked me when I moved, anyway it was self defense and I won in court.

My family is from Nova Scotia when it was it's own Country before 1867 and my great grand uncle was a train conduction for the Sampson Train, the first Locomotive in Canada which is on display at the Museum Of Industry in Stellarton, Nova Scotia.

The rest of my family is from land grants from 1867 from Canadian Confederation when they moved here from Europe, my grandmother.

Back then New Glasgow, Nova Scotia was a different place mostly farms and was and still is the route to Prince Edward Island, where I grew up they had the King of England, or Queen, as the ruler until the late 1930's on our own currency.

My great grand uncle who drove the Sampson Train back then in Old Nova Scotia, his wife at their house ran some kind of orphanage and took in kids to raise and stuff for extra money, including my grandfather who was raised by my great grand uncle and his wife.

Then my grandmother also lived there when she moved from the farms from the land grants and took over raising kids with them from their marriage.

So my great grand uncle from the train and his wife, they adopted my grandfather who was in the same family and related to them and also took in his wife my grandmother from Europe who was born in Nova Scotia, then they also raised kids with them at their farmhouse.

When people say my family, you don't know what they mean or who is actually related because of the kids they had adopted and they had their own, but that is my actual grandmother.

To put this into perspective the year I am talking about, my grandfather worked on the ice delivery wagon (horse and wagon) and Frank Sobey from the company Sobeys where I was attacked by their staff he worked on his fathers meat delivery wagon before they had money.

That is how I know Sobeys family, the people who attacked me worked at their head office for the board of directors. All those other people including my grandparents probably all died years ago of old age.

This is what I am saying about the attack, they were at the wrong house. 

That is where I grew up and I lived with my grandmother and was the last kid she raised and passed away when I was in my twenties.

After that I moved on.

Like this, why these people annoy me (the hobos) is beyond my comprehension. 

That is my family background and we're in the museum.

When I was a kid I was in the gifted program and played little league and stuff, all those other people I never even met them.

They were at the wrong house.

After that I was playing in music as a teenage and in bands and stuff and went away to St. Francis Xavier University and all that and I have a huge University Degree but I'm not working now I'm just doing band stuff and those other people all triple job share and there's no money in technology with my degree because they don't have the work.

Then in 2008 when I finished my programs and certifications all these people tried to move in my house and live off me when I was moving away to play music.

Like they thought it was my grandmothers orphanage, my house.

She used to look after all these people and let them stop in to her house to eat all the time and borrow money and stuff, then she used to help them like when she lived with my grandfather like after the 1930s helping them all get by during the great depression.

She had all these old recipes and stuff  when they were poor and they used to feed all these people who were always dropping by. That's what my grandmother was doing for them.

Then one day all these people showed up at my house and attacked me, saying I wasn't helping them.

No that wasn't my house, I never helped people like that.

That was my grandmother and her mother in law from like 1867.

Now I know what happened, it was my grilled cheese sandwich recipe at my house.

My grandfather who was senile and dying by then used to stop by my house and I made him Texas Toast grilled cheese sandwiches and real block cheddar with butter on it.

I mean I was working now and making decent money and he used to stop by when he was like 80 years old and he started telling everyone about my Texas toast grilled cheese sandwiches then I got attacked by all these street kids and homeless people.

I wasn't running an orphanage or helping people like that, I was only feeding my family.

They heard about the Texas Toast and they started saying to my nuts grandfather, who I couldn't even be around by the time he died he was so senile and didn't know who I was, "You gotta go down there and stop him from wasting all his money on that fancy food, that's everyone's money."

Here's where we gotta stop the story.

No it wasn't...that was just my money.

My grandmother had people stopping in eating not me.

Then like at the little league park they go, wouldn't you rather be helping people that doing all that...playing baseball and music.

I said to them, "What the fuck are you talking about...get the fuck outta here you're bothering the batting cage".

What they meant was they said I was wasting all my money on baseball stuff and guitar amplifiers for my band Collapse and they wanted Kraft Dinner, and I was planning to go on tour but bigger stuff happened.

They told people I was wasting all my money which was everyone's from my bank accounts by playing in a band and stuff and eating fancy food, then they wanted me to feed them instead and not go on tour.

I said, "Why the fuck would I do that?", meaning not take a band on tour with wannabe Sony artists (me included) with my money to stay home and feed people Kraft Dinner with my money like my grandmother.

Then they home invaded me from people at the soup kitchen and tried to use my band promotion for bums in the North End Halifax, all looking for food and shit saying I was helping people and wouldn't give them nothing...or something like that.

No that wasn't me, I don't even think that was my grandmother.

I mean why would a 32 year old University Graduate (me at the time) want to stay home and feed poor people soup and Kraft Dinner at their house when they stopped by randomly bumming smokes and stuff.

I don't think so, I said "no way...I'm going on a music tour".

They meant don't you want to stay home and help needy people with your money...I said "No, why the fuck would I wanna do that, I'm on my way to Ft. Lauderdale to go to the beach and ride sea doos with girls in bikini's." Then I left.

Then when I was sitting out in the park the day I left they assaulted me and I ended up in prison defending myself.

That's what happened, they thought I was someone else.

Like why would I stay home and run a soup kitchen out of my house when I could be in Ft. Lauderdale with a girl in a bikini for the summer.

Then most important, they said my family needed to put and end to my spending because it was "everyone's money"....

No it wasn't, it was just my money.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment