Friday, August 21, 2020

Early Fall Update 2020

Oh man, all this came up from twenty years ago right now with me...I gotta get out my Dawn Of The Dead tapes to watch some Halloween videos, it's cooling off already and Thanksgiving's coming.

This is about the post below with the attack and stuff, while I was working in music and going to school in the background.

Like, as far as the home invasion goes they were at the wrong house.

Anyway, no my family had more money than all them when I started out playing music and stuff...then I was working and going to University and stuff, this is long.

I can't even take it, it's so funny to me.

Like this, back then I had just moved out into my first apartment when I was going to University and stuff. 

Then I started making money and stuff and was going out eating all the time and buying cds and stuff and collecting music, going to concerts and stuff.

Then I think I might have had all these girl friends, like while I was in school and stuff and was out all the time.

I remembered what must have started the fight.

These other people I knew had no money and I was going out eating all the time and had all this food and band stuff and a new car. Then everyone got mad because I had more stuff than them.

Like, I didn't care if they got mad I just didn't expect to be home invaded over it.

Then people I knew they hate me now because I didn't include them in my money and band stuff. 

Like this is the most pathetic thing I ever heard in my life, all these people didn't want to be a part of my band and record label I was starting because I had all this food and stuff and was getting a new house.

Like they didn't want a record deal or to be staff at the business.

No, they wanted me to share my food and money and stuff with them while I was making my own business, like they wanted me to include them in my money and not work for the business I was starting like living off me.

Then I was just going out and eating fast food all the time in front of them anyway just to be a prick because I was moving away.

Then they wanted to share my stuff with me.

The most important thing here is this, they though I was trying to make friends of my money and stuff I was earning and they hated me for having more than them, when I was moving away. Like band people and stuff, they thought they were coming in the house to live there.

No way, that was never happening.

That was just my money.

This is what is important, I knew all these girls and stuff then...I don't have time for that now, chatting on the internet for 8000 hours for girls.

I'm busy doing something else now.

All these girls and people I knew they didn't want to lose their friends because of my stuff.

Like, I was moving and didn't care of people hated me for having a good job now, other people didn't and didn't want to lose their other friends because of me....because I wouldn't feed band people and stuff out of my business money.

So people I knew and some old girlfriends and stuff they didn't want to lose their friends because I had money, now they all hate me.

Like I kept my stuff to myself and the other people didn't like it....so they chose their friends over me because I wasn't going to give them anything.

I never was and so what anyway.

Like, I was moving away to play in music....then I lost friends and stuff over that because I wasn't helping the other people they knew and people didn't want to come with just me to where I was moving  and didn't want a job or anything, because they were losing friends over it.

Who cares.

Like they chose their friends over me and what I was doing and they all hate me because I have more stuff than them, then I always did. 

They thought I was poor with them but really I was someone else form a different house.

Then like they didn't want a record deal or to work there because they wanted me to take them in and share my money to be friends, when I didn't they hated me and I lost other friends and stuff because they wanted to keep their friends over what I was doing.

All those people hate my guts man, so what.

Like they didn't want to work there or take a record deal because they wanted my personal money to share it with them to be friends and live off me, like for me to share my food with them and stuff.

Drop dead man, no one would ever do that.

Anyway, I glad their gone. I was never talking people in to feed them out of my business money to be friends downtown with people, that is the dumbest thing I ever heard of in my life.

Then, I moved away and I'm doing something else now.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment