Thursday, August 20, 2020

Youtube / Windows 10 Fail On Metal Blade Records Video Premier

Oh man this is so bad, Metal Blade Records premiered a new Vio-lence video which is a Dead Kennedys cover of  "California Uber Allies", there was about 100 people on it live on the stream.

So two days ago I subscribed for a Windows 10 notification for the video premier.

I just got the windows notification on my desktop about 12 pm Atlantic, then I go to youtube to watch the video and click on the video link for the live broadcast and....fail.

Windows sent me the notice with like one minute before the premiere and then listen to this...Youtube tried to play 3 minutes of advertisements over the Metal Blade Records live video premiere.

Total Youtube / WIndows 10 fail.

Fortunately, I managed to skip the Youtube ads with only 10 seconds to spare to see the video and share the link live during the broadcast.

Just terrible.

The band is awesome anyway.

-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment