Thursday, August 27, 2020

The Singer From Power Trip Died

This band just got going in the last couple years and the singer just died at age 35, I was a big fan of him.

Hopefully the band will keep going and get a new vocalist.

I'm been studying the death rate statistics for my book research and stuff...it says 35 is cancer, 32 is drug overdose which I thought is what  might have happened. I doubt it's covid, I don't know and I'm a bit out of date on some of these topics.

The guitarist from Kataklysm has covid, hopefully he will be ok...they live in Montreal / Quebec and Covid is bad up there, one of the worst places...plus them guys are in their 50's now, according to the death rate they should stay in the house more, exercise and take less risks. 

Like maybe instead of working full time and playing in a band at 50 you should stay home more often and get some rest and workout, like he was saying on their social media that he doesn't want to inconvenience the band with being sick when they have a new record coming out...the band is never more important than a members health.

I know Kataklysm are the hardest working band in Death Metal but don't put that ahead of your health, take a rest or something and stay home and get better....no work no music, playing music is one of the hardest things you can do that puts a strain on you.

If all these people are depending on you and your are sick in the hospital tell them to get lost, don't risk yourself for other people to be playing off your band...that can all wait, that's what happened to me when I was in the hospital and sick at 32, people wanted to use my stuff to play when I couldn't be there...I got rid of them all and they were out of music in one second and now they got replaced by seventeen year old girl metal bands, good.

Always put your health first and be aware of your position on the death rate table to keep yourself safter.

Riley from Power Trip was also just in the new Body Count video, they are saying they lost a lot of friends to Covid...I'm assuming there was a bad breakout of Covid on the band tours with mosh pits etc. hopefully this will all get safer sooner than later.

What bothers me is the government doesn't listen to or care what the people say and now people in Death Metal are sick in Quebec from the re-opening, pathetic...now we're at risk of losing more musicians and stuff from government inaction and the wrong course of action.






-END-



No comments:

Post a Comment