Thursday, August 27, 2020

TECHNOLOGY: New Microsoft Azure Cloud Operating System

This is probably the best day to ever exist in computers, I just noticed it now when searching for cloud storage space, I need like 500GB free cloud with my new laptop purchase come off it.

I'm going to never recover from this experience and practically jizzed into the windows screen.

Microsoft Azure Cloud Operating System is out now.

I'm gonna pass out.

This is the best thing I have ever seen....Microsoft Azure has the Windows and Linux Virtual Operating System.

I'm getting this soon but I don't want to waste my free trial so I need to find something to do on it first, when you sign up you get a $260 dollar free credit for a 12 months of paid services which is not much because I think this is an expensive service.

You only get 750 hours each in your free trial on each operating system...Windows or Linux.

Like this, and this better be what they are saying, you log in to Azure from Windows 10 through your Microsoft Outlook Account.

Then you start your free trial.

At home, you're going to faint.

Once you get Microsoft Azure, you log in over the internet from Windows 10....then you can create and use Windows or Linux Virtual Computers from home.

You can build any Windows Machine from 2008 up it says.

So you go onto the page and then build your own computer remotely from their options on Windows or Linux and then log in and use it.

Like you login from Windows 10 and you build a PC online to your specs...processor speed, hard drive space etc. then you can use it to run and build all your apps etc.

Then you can build a Linux Machine and run it from Windows 10.

I am assuming that when you build the vitrual machine you can then install programs on it and use the internet.

Like you build a Linux Machine and then when you log in from Windows 10 it loads the Linux Screen and then you can surf the internet with Linux off your PC.

Then you can make every version of Windows and test you software designs on the various operating systems.

I'm going to find out what this does and then try it out, because I'm going to build a Linux Machine on it and see what else they have.

Then you can use Linux to surf the internet and run programs on.

I already have Windows 10...however I'm assuming the virtual machine can offer processing power that you home PC doesn't have.

Like you log in from your cheap computer as an interface then build a high speed virtual machine and then you do your work on the virtual computer which runs as a full screen app on you home pc, like you are logging in to a bigger computer.

Then they probably have all the games and software on it.

That better be what they are saying.

The free trial is only 750 hours on each machine Windows or Linux.

If you're a dork like me you need this right now.

They have some free services but the Virtual Machines are paid.

Only 5 GB storage they say in the trial and you are limited to "processes" like for the apps or cpu calculations they are running.

Looks too awesome!

I'm going to try the free trial but I need to wait for a bit to find something to do on it so I just don't sit there wasting my free trial just noodling around on it, so I'm going to research it first.

I'm gonna pass out this looks so awesome.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/

 


 -END-

No comments:

Post a Comment