Sunday, August 16, 2020

HALIFAX: Bums and Scum All Over Downtown

You're going to pass out if you come to Halifax right now like in Downtown Dartmouth and Main Street Dartmouth, I haven't been to downtown Halifax recently because it sucks so bad over there and you have to wear a mask everywhere.

Where I live is at Lake Banook and Shubie Park by the Mic Mac Mall and it's lakes all around my neighborhood like in a park and camping area. Then I shop over here and down towards Woodlawn Road and Cole Harbour.

Just like last summer when I got a fake summons from these same bums, there's only two weeks left in the Summer and all these bums and scum came out in my neighborhood on Main Street and Downtown, plus I think their in a fight with the police.

These people are mentally retarded.

I had to put the run to them THREE TIMES this weekend, once at the Plaza by the Metro Transit Bridge Terminal, once at the Penhorn Terminal by Woodlawn and again by the McDonalds on Main Street in front of my apartment, their all down there eyeballing you and looking for a fight or something, and today on Main Street at the McDonalds this fucking guy comes driving out in his car drunk or something on video camera in the intersection running the walk signal and staring at me looking for a fist fight from the car and I had to tell him off and put the run to him in the intersection.

I almost threw up this weekend like ten times watching this filth around town this weekend, fucking hobos trying to ruin the last two weeks of the Summer on all the kids and families in the neighborhood around here and in a school zone.

Plus they had multiple bank robberies and shit all week here in Halifax in the news.

They make you puke on sight they are so gross, you can't even stomach how dirty and pathetic they are.

Listen to this, I can't even believe it.

They had a fucking bum on every street corner in my neighborhood this weekend sitting on the medians on Main St and downtown.

I couldn't even believe it, I went up and looked everyone of them in the face to see what they were.

Then they had lookouts in the plaza by the Metro Bridge Terminal, expect that to be demolished, then I had to tell them to fuck off and stop staring at me and they had bums on every corner with cardboard signs bumming and the MacDonald Bridge pay toll area out in the medians bumming change.

Then they were more bums standing back in plazas "looking out" like they were casing cars in the intersections and businesses in the plaza's for armed robberies, right on fucking camera.

Puke man, bad I can't even believe it...they even had bums riding around on motorcycles looking for fights while they were casing the neighborhood.

I had to tell them to go fuck themselves three times this weekend, fortunately I didn't have to go beat everyone of them because they are all wimps and homeless people from Portland Street by the Community Services Office and the North End Halifax.

So if you want to see that take a drive downtown Halifax this weekend and downtown and Main Street Dartmouth.

Just remember though that when they are trying to squeegee you car window with a cardboard sign they got bums on a four to eight corners of every intersection and lookouts standing in the plaza casing you for a robbery and home invasion, they they got guys on motorcycles following you around in your car...right on fucking street camera in the fight with the police.

Those bums are going to get swat teamed and shot in the street by the police right in public.

Fuck you hobos, get what you have coming..getting life in prison standing there in public on every corner casing the neighborhood for robberies and home invasions on street and store video cameras.

Die.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment