Sunday, September 4, 2022

D20 RPG: What Is Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Ability Score Column 2?

Here is what happened on Dungeons & Dragons this release...it's version One D&D for the next Players Handbook Release which would be 6th Edition.

Meanwhile, D20 gaming is out....

So I choose Advanced Dungeons & Dragons for my D20 "core game rules", other people use Dungeons & Dragons 3.5.

So I launch my beta game page Dragon Adventures D20 RPG BETA and this happens....

I found out that the Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons was an abandoned game that was never finished.

Instead it was scrapped and became Second Edition, today that is the basis for Hasbro Dungeons & Dragons 5E etc.

Like I said, I took math and statistics is University and applied those courses to it and finished Advanced Dungeons & Dragons....the one thrown out by TSR and not owned by Hasbro.

Hence, by finishing the math tables on the game it shows that it was abandoned.

The problems everyone had with the game were solved by my patches...for example the Second Ability Score Column and updates allowed the original books to be played for the intended game before it became second edition.

Don't worry I have included these rules in my D20 release for people to play...it proves that I own these functions from Advanced Dungeons & Dragons on D20 on my game DRAGON ADVENTURES.

By adding the second ability score column this solved the fixed values problem from the original version and allowed the entire rule set to be playable. 

Then this was locked for DRAGON ADVENTURES which updates on top of the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons core rules for game updates while the main rules stay the same.

However...

The new second section of the game that I added was never on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons for Ability Scores 19 - 25 on a second column.

Adding the second column allowed new official game adjustments and modifiers to be added right on the game so players could continue to higher levels.

This also opened up new functions....for example over 19 intelligence opens a second spell book for column 2 for Unearth Arcana spell book spells.

The slots in the game were never used or reserved I mean.....

For "Ability Score Column Two"  - Spell Book 10 - 18 plus all weapons and equipment  for alibity scores 19 -25.

That means whole new weapons and spell list for Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game play that were never used....that COULD HAVE BEEN USED...if, they had used a second ability score column...like the one I made on D20 for DRAGON ADVENTURES.

Instead they make a new edition and just put everything up to score 25, and never used a second column.

That "closed the route" in the game for the original TSR Unearthed Arcana Rule Book and is was abandoned.

Today on D20 I have finished the original rule book.

That means, that book is now open on my D20 game DRAGON ADVENTURES.

I am trying to say this slow, so you can understand if you don't follow Dungeons & Dragons.

Ability Score Column two would have mean Second Edition was just a patch or rules update.

That never happened and Second Edition became today's official rules version.

The Advanced Dungeons & Dragons rules were scrapped.

My D20 game system DRAGON ADVENTURES wrote a patch for the original the finished the game.

That mean the original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons went to Ability Score 18.

Then the game stopped, for players to continue above Level 10 they needed Unearthed Arcana.

On DRAGON ADVENTURES that is on Ability Score Column Two.

That means all the monster equipment to play above level 10 etc.

That means a whole new game on top of the original...like SPELL LEVEL 10 - 19.

The characters now get a new spell book to go with the original for stronger spell for over intelligence 19 from spell book two Unearthed Arcane.

....rules ABANDONED by the original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Now restored in D20 DRAGON ADVENTURES RPG BETA!

That's the excitement I mean....

Owning that column on D20 Games means I own the second slot for all the Unearthed Arcana Spell names and weapon strengths etc. 

Like the spell book two version of magic missile....the Unearthed Arcana OFFICIAL version of the second spell I own it.

What I mean is, when I take my patch for the second Ability Score column and run those rules into the original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons it makes an Official Version passed by the University Math Department...they would say it's an equal official rule version set for the second ability score column on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons....

.....one NEVER MADE by Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Now out on my D20 game DRAGON ADVENTURES.

That means I own on Dragon Adventures all the OFFICIAL SPOTS from the Unearthed Arcana Levels of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons IF they had released them with a second Ability Score Column.

For example....

Magic-User levels in Ravenloft in Unearthed Arcana on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons for Spell Book Two slots 10 -18 were never developed.

Instead it was done on a new system, Second Edition.

So they never had books like Unearthed Arcana: Ravenloft...

Were the Magic-User in Unearthed Arcana could fight the vampires in the Giant Levels.

None of that ever happened.....

So add that to my diary update....on D20 my beta game finished the rules for an alternate official version of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Original Unearthed Arcana and now that is what I can publish off the rule sets on D20.

That is the value of the second ability score column in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.....

That owns the books for all the updates to the "official slots" in the abandoned original game...for all weapon, spell and equipment functions (the entire game I mean) for score 18 - 25 using a second ability score column function.

That is why I am excited this Labor Day Weekend.

For example..

Spell Book two...in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons on the official update I made contains all the Unearthed Arcana  spell lists positions that were never written...THAT is what I own.

Those spots...for the original game expansion that never happened.

When I finished DRAGON ADVENTURES for example....my Ability Score Column two adventure "Unearthed Arcana: Ravenloft"  is OFFICIAL Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game play but only available on D20 DRAGON ADVENTURES my D20 game because I own the second column.

What I mean is this...I own the slots for the Ability Score Column 2 adventures...

They're the official slots of an abandoned game system.

So if I write a story into that it's OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS for ability scores 19 -25 on column two.

THAT game is on DRAGON ADVENTURES.

So if I say on D20 "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Unearthed Arcana Ravanloft" I own the Official Rules for that game for Ability Scores 18 - 25 on D20.

If sold under the name Ravenloft.

If I say DRAGON ADVENTURES: VAMPIRE MODULE ABILITY SCORE COLUMN TWO that example is the same game as "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Unearthed Arcana Ravenloft" on my rule set.

So what that mean is DRAGON ADVENTURES owns the OFFICIAL LEVELS of those original games abandoned by Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and ANY STORY I put on those number tables for the second column BECOMES official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons rule books OWNED by DRAGON ADVENTURES.

What that means again is this....

Since I finished the abandoned rule books for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and patched them with the Second Ability Score Column on D20 DRAGON ADVENTURES BETA is any stories I make that are Advanced Dungeons & Dragons "Unearthed Arcana" settings I own them as DRAGON ADVENTURES.

...which means........

DRAGON ADVENTURES contains OFFICIAL RULES from Advanced Dungeons & Dragons that they never owned MEANING....UNEARTHED ARCANA levels of DRAGON ADVENTURES are now OFFICIAL RULES from Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

So If I say DRAGON ADVENTURES ABILITY SCORE COLUMN TWO that is the same as  OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS UNEARTHED ARCANA LEVELS.

That is because DRAGON ADVENTURES finished the game math tables abandoned by the original game making Dragon Adventures stories for strength 19 - 25 official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons versions but they are called DRAGON ADVENTURES because it was invented for my game.

Too much excitement!

That's what I mean, DRAGON ADVENTURES Story Modules for Unearthed Arcana levels are OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS RULE SETS.

Only available on my game DRAGON ADVENTURES , that is what is happening right now on the new Dungeons & Dragons release stuff.

Follow along at:

http://www.dawnforgedcast.com/blog

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment