Sunday, September 4, 2022

RE: My Owning Ability Score Column Two On D20

This is my point...

I'm OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS now, on my game DRAGON ADVENTURES.

How?

I proved it in the math and statistics lab at the University like in the previous post.

...just stop and bear with the direction on this blog, because I have to switch topics because I own the Second Ability Score Column on D20.

That mean on the D20 System if I write Advanced Dungeons & Dragons for Ability Score Column 1 then it's OFFICIAL RULES FROM ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS.

Then...

If I write Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Adventures for Unearthed Arcana Titles for Ability Score Column 2 - Scores 19 -25 the I OWN the creation of ORIGINAL OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS RULES.

Do you see the impact of this?

Now I have to stop and re examine my direction on D20 for DRAGON ADVENTURES.

What I am saying now and all that?

REMEMBER:

This section of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons NEVER DEVELOPED.

For example, my book patch to fix the original game on D20 means anything I write on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons "Unearthed Arcana Settings" becomes Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons with MY ORIGINAL SOURCE...my update math tables I made to patch the game for D20 with 3.5 E.

Can you imagine maaaaaan?

Since I have discovered this formula and released it on D20 Systems just now it means that I have "discovered" how to make original rules for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons...

Using the D20 RPG design game system.

Like this Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Unearthed Arcana....any title in the original series after that like Ravenloft or Greyhawk becomes OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS on DRAGON ADVENTURES.

See...

Look at the books I just landed on D20....all of the book series of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons for the Second Ability Score update column....all to be written, PLUS..

My numbering system in DRAGON ADVENTURES already accounted for all the weapon and item slots in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Unearthed Arcana formula discovered on my D20 game....

...right now I mean, so I have to stop and update my blog.

This is my point, it doesn't matter if they suck....they're still OFFICIAL RULES from ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS that I own that they never developed.

People tell me right away....

just write the one I own, for column two then I own all the original content.

Yeah, but no....

I mean what about column 1?

It's means I'm not the source but since I own the Unearthed Arcana update to the abandoned game if I write adventures for column 1 they are OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS RULES.

Then...

If I write for Column 2, ability scores 19-25 then I OWN ORIGINAL RULES for ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS UNEARTHED ARCANA and I am the source for the material updates.

So on my game DRAGON ADVENTURES....

Any adventures I write now are OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS adventures based on their original source.

Any adventures I write for ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: UNEARTHED ARCANA series I own the SOURCE of the ORIGINAL RULES UPDATE FOR ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS UNEARTHED ARCANA.

See...

That makes my D20 Beta Game DRAGON ADVENTURES have OFFICIAL RULES FROM ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and ORIGINAL OFFICIAL RULES FOR ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: UNEARTH ARCANA (Ability Scores 19-25 Column 2)

That's what happened this time at the Dungeons & Dragons Release....

So now I have to stop and think about all this to determine my direction...

Remember the original game was thrown out without the system that played Unearthed Arcana, my patch for Ability Score Column 2 fixed the thrown out release....

That's how I got that...my game DRAGON ADVENTURES is OFFICIAL RULES FROM ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS....

The for ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: UNEARTHED ARCANA ADVENTURES...I own the original content of the second ability score column making me the original source of official rules.

That I developed with my University math and statistics courses.

It is a FACT, that my update could have been a selection for an OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS release.

My updated rules put back into the original game made available these new features on the OFFICIAL rules format.

Like that...

Now what?....including next steps...

Like now do I write Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and own the second part of the rule book or do what?

Plus I bought the url www.advanceddungeonsanddragons.com for DRAGON ADVENTURES BETA.

Now I write OFFICIAL RULES for ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and own ability score column 2.

That mean for Unearthed Arcana levels 19 -25 on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons I OWN OFFICIAL RULES.

That's from my update formula...

That's how I bought OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS status...

...now I have to go consider my options on this so....to be continued..!....

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment