Monday, September 5, 2022

D20: Spellbook Example

DRAGON ADVENTURES - Runs On OFFICIAL ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS.

That is my tag line, that is because I made the patch to open the undeveloped levels of the game using my formula to make new Original Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Rules.

Dragon Adventures - Runs Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons and OWNS Official Rules from Advanced Dungeons & Dragons on D20.

My new D20 game Dragon Adventures runs an expanded version of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons that I own on Official Rules.

This is what I have added:

DRAGON ADVENTURES - Dual Spell book magic users characters.

Characters get a second spell book for ability scores 19 - 25 that mirrors the original spell slot list.

The second book contains "Unearthed Arcana" Spells.

So using that setting on DRAGON ADVENTURES is Official Original Rules from Advanced Dungeons & Dragons that I own with my D20 Patch and all it's derivitives.

I mean I could get a lawyer and try to publish it under Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons or just call it DRAGON ADVENTURES, it's the same game. 

Meaning...

My Official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Update from my patch means if players play at ability scores up to 25 magic user characters get a second spell book with the same configuration as the first for "Unearthed Aracana" spells for having ability scores over 19 starting at Level One.

Like this...I own "Spell Level 2" with my patch for slots 10 - 18 in the second spell book.

Level 1 character has spell level 1 in the original.

Now I have added Spell level 2 as well to give the character a second spell book.

The first Spell Level is for Players hand book Spells and the second is for Unearthed Arcana Spells over 19 ability scores.

On the character sheet:

                                Spell Level 1 (Spell Book One)  | Spell Level 2 (Spell Book Two)

Character Level 1:    Slot 1                                          Slot 10 (Unearthed Arcana)

That released my game as owning Official Original Rules For Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

I own the Unearthed Arcana settings for example in the Dual Spell Book character method.

The criticism is the number go 1 and then to 10 on the second book which means book 2 slot 1.

However, calling it slot 10 makes it pass the test for new Official Rules in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons because that uses their official name rule system to make the rule official.

At level one characters get 1 regular spell from slot one and 1 Unearthed Arcana spell for slot 10 (meaning over 19 ability scores on ability score column 2).

All derivatives of that belong to me on DRAGON ADVENTURES as official updates to Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, like 500 official books and titles....that's what I won playing D20 on game development.

That reserves all the locations for the expansion names and items and even shows their points value predictions in the book, it's a whole brand new expansion for Advanced Dungeons & Dragons that I own with my game patch.

To be released on Dragon Adventures.

Like finding the secret levels in Pac Man or something and then that makes you official pac man.

Examples of new Official Titles could be stories like "Bugbear Wilderness Adventures" Based on Advanced Dungeons & Dragons "Wilderness Survival Guide" or Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Unearthed Arcana: Bugbear Wilderness Adventures would be official Advanced Dungeons & Dragons titles on Dragon Adventures. 

 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment