Saturday, October 15, 2022

RE: Actors "Turning Into The Demon" : Diary Supplement

A new topic came up so I needed to add a diary supplement section to my blog.

I mean it's been a long time since I've been around LA network people, up here in Canada....I mean they work here too.

I had to go work at the Mall at the record store then got shipped off for seven years of university etc., now I have a band promotion thing back at my old LA Network thing, but I just got back like for dancing and stuff.

Booths and stuff they used to have around New York City on the street where they used to demonstrate new stuff coming out like break dancing, like where Michael Jackson got his moves at downtown New York.

That's where my family used to take me when I was "smaller" they used to call it, I mean LA Network is more of a state of mind than a place anyway...like you need a promotion like a break dancing booth or something in a visible area like New York City and then no cable and $800 a month blowing money.

When I was younger in the gifted class I used to go to all those things and meet everyone, like from the old rail road family...doing yard work for my family from Nashville around places like Action Park and stuff, then singing and dancing and stuff from music class at the gifted school like with the old man from the rail road days.

That's if you're coming to LA, people like me just live around there anyway so it's not as expensive for me....I can just run down to the break dancing booth and see what the new moves are and run back and tell everyone.

Like I'm visible now or something around the old promotion location, so anyway....what's the talk...everyone's turning into the demon but they lost the act or something.

To play the original characters from Kiss, I'm getting the Cowardly Lion, a bigger act, to play the demon from Kiss but it's going take a while to get him started like with the vodka bill and stuff like over the counter medications because he gets nervous.

To get started racking up that $100,000 tab to play the original demon act from Kiss on the old mixing  boards and stuff when it was just wood and open metal on electric currents, like when rock and heavy metal started.

That's an expensive set to get out '70's metal, it's too loud and unsafe for today and they banned all that...too many squealing noises on the tv and stuff, but I mean the company can do that and get all the old gear out if they want to test the original set and make a new original demon character, like the real $100,000 a night character for the performance and movie posters.

So that's what I mean....I took all those classes from the gifted school, how to be an actor and stuff...now people say to me, hey maaaan,...can you help get me on stage since your back in LA with your old drama class act.

I say man, that cost's $100,000 fuck off....I don't have that money, I think the Cowardly Lion's playing the act go ask him.

Like he's the one running the Vodka bill up.

When I was younger living there if I went to acting class they got Reveen to teach me acting through hypnotism at his booth....that's what I mean, I took hyponitism for acting and all that....but I mean the class was always huge like Reveen showed you or something and if we were working out it was at Lou Ferigno's  booth who showed you how to lift weights back in the '80's, not Arnold the second place actor.

Where I lived at they always went to the main guy to get the lessons, now everyone's asking me for all these acting tips on how to be the demon from Kiss.

Then they can go get an acting job and go be on tv or something, like that's the gossip down at my digital band / comic booth.

Like at my promotion.

I mean people like Rob Zombie get banned doing that act, I took a quick look at his records for his character, now I have new character development skills from school to go with my old acting class stuff today, and when I see this get turning into the original demon on the act if I worked with him he gets banned on my page.

I mean, he'll be down there riding around at 69 miles an hour in a drag racing car in the county mall shooting his fans in the hand on stage with a pistol when they are cheering for him....dunk driving high on pills and still thinks it's 1969...running over peoples dreams or something when he's out racing his car, saying he's doing it all from some "dark force" while he's cutting himself down in the woods or something.

I dunno, I think that act they're all talking about around LA is a little big and unsafe to be around these days, too much violence and loud squealing noises to be the real demon these days on all that old equipment.

I mean you can see it on 4K today, it just shows you worse why it got banned from main stream television.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment