Tuesday, May 16, 2023

RE: Who Invented Death Metal?

Well I've been back home here in Nova Scotia quite a while now going through my archives etc. from years back and now this came up, I know for a fact that Death Metal & Black Metal from being there back in the "1980's" was created by a company like K-Tel and that...

All I can say is this, K-Tel can produce the source tapes and samples for the music that became Death Metal & Black Metal at the time of the "Black Metal Inner Circle" some Black Metal bands like Mayhem may remember this...

A lot them were there at the time, so I can assure everyone that Death Metal & Black Metal Official Music is owned by a business like K-Tel and many people in metal were there at it's inception including myself.

The "source tapes" of the sound samples and mixes that became Death Metal & Black Metal are OWNED, if court ever came up I know how to produce these tapes for the court that proves where the invention of Death Metal and Black Metal came from, the original inspirations etc. and how they made blast beats and Death Metal / Black Metal riffs.

I would never say any of this, but it was involved in the inception of the Black Metal Inner Circle, my point is make a note that I referenced this to your discussion...the tapes for the invention of Death Metal & Black Metal for their source samples DO EXIST that proves who owns the music and it's a company like K-Tel that holds the rights to the official versions.

End of note.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment