Monday, January 24, 2022

BMX / Action Park Early 1980s

Yeah I know what all you guys are going on about now....look, it's like this.

I forgot about what you guys are talking about on them promotions, I mean I am like super far away from all that and busy.

Fucking whatever, I remember Tony Hawk and them now...they mean back in the early 1980's they had all these competitions to be the top spot on sports and Olympics and they went out and got all the gifted ideas together and got them in one group to compete against each other.

What a stupid idea that was, "OK kids, everyone get together with your parents and come try out for this big sports slot and compete to see who's the biggest star."

Like on sports and stuff, then they made all they over ambitious long term plans and didn't live long enough to finish them and that's what it it today...garbage and no one continued with it.

Anyway, I can tell you exactly where this is coming from.....1960's theme parks into the 1980's....then they had Action Park.

This big crazy one, then I worked at Action Park and that I used to skateboard with Tony Hawk and BMX Bike with them at competetions but I left because they all suck.

I mean you get back down today and Tony Hawk is still auditioning or something for skate contract or something as "signed talent" that's how I see it.

They all come down to Action Park all competing for the big slots and Tony Hawk comes over from California and trying to push everyone off the rides and get their spot and he got to mine and did it and I beat him up in the pool or something because I owned my own slot on it at Action Park so I quit.

I mean Tony Hawk and them are coming from the 1960's theme parks and them luge rides at some old rock filled skate park from them in the 1960's, then you had to be out sliding around on that equipment at Action Park all day getting pelted in the face with rocks on them skate rides.

I didn't even check the old videos yet.

You know why I quit?

Because my promotion was the Original BMX, when it only said BMX on the pads on the bike.

That was where I worked at, then there was no spot for Tony Hawk and them on my BMX slot because my promotion owned it from Action Park and it wasn't open.

So I used to beat them all up down at the skate park, and I know that's California and all over the place now with that Toy Hawk skate board shit.

Now like 40 years later, they're planning their 50th anniversary and their still down there skateboarding looking for a new contract at the park and they can't even ollie.

Plus no one today remember the original and never seen the old one live in the 1980's.

Then I did BMX for like three years and they taped everything wherever we went and then I quit and did dancing and school work and business because the skate park sucks.

I mean we only did that temporary and the saved the money and turned it into a new venture and now today I'm way better off and their still skateboarding.

Back then our families used to film all that stuff, then they put it on stuff and I don't even know what the tapes are and are probably all over everything.

Then three years later my promotion got rich off BMX and from me driving the bike around the park and jumping off little ramps to sell BMX bikes to kids.

After that they sold BMX and left, then later we did more stuff  in the later 1980's.

Then they quit BMX and now they are all BMX, I mean why would I want a Matt Hoffman when I'm BMX....I mean today, I only want a BMX.

The same with Tony Hawk skateboard when I'm Olympic Pro skateboard and that's how my old promotion got rich at the time they did Olympic Skateboard and real BMX.

Then Tony Hawk are just their old names on a third party today and their still down their playing when other people moved on and saved their money to start regular business and left the "skating front" like for television and stuff.

I mean them parks man, I was like down there all the time for seven years anyway and no one wants to be riding all that getting pelted with rocks your whole life on some old skate ride from the 1960's.

Plus all those tapes aren't properly dated.

I mean, that's what I mean about them being failed actors....I'm BMX.

Their only the third party, so why would I want a Tony Hawk or Matt Hoffman when I'm BMX.

I mean the lengths I have to go to to remember this stuff, you wait until I find them old BMX and Skate Tapes, you're not taking my spot on BMX man....then that's the same today....I'm BMX and you're just a third party.

Then when you say my band Collapse www.officialcollapse.com then that's real Action Park and real BMX not Tony Hawk and Matt Hoffman trying to steal my spot and getting beat up in the pool at Action Park in the 1980's.

That's because I'm BMX and they all suck so I quit and went to a bigger venue and now I own my own business and they all still suck.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment