Monday, January 10, 2022

Diary Update January 2022 - I'm Back In Pop Music

I'm pop music now everyone, I switched as soon as I got the name... www.pop-rock.net , the #4 spot on the internet on pop / rock.

That's what I'm telling you death metal bands, you play with me I'm on pop / rock...all girls know this anyway.

I just mean that back at the CD Plus that was pop music, I mean I was out partying with everyone back then...now years later I have to go back by myself and make my own booth, yeah thanks for that.

I mean, yeah it's no problem when I work at the mall..but people can't see my venue because I'm on death metal, so now I'm running death metal on Pop / Rock at www.pop-rock.net .

Now I have to wait to get the page setup for my secure shopping cart and all that since I'm selling on www.pop-rock.net now .

Not only that, I bought Urban Sound Exchange's old press on the internet by getting that domain name, that's CD Plus...

So if you don't get that I worked on releasing Mayhem in '98 that was at Urban Sound Exchange, the owner went on to launch eOne or something after they left CD Plus.

I went away to University to start my own, now I own Urbansoundexchange.com that's CD Plus and eOne or something...then I got www.aandarecords.com , that's the same thing.

That's because it was A & A, then Records On Wheels that became Urban Sound Exchange and CD Plus, then they went to eOne.

I went to work on the TSX to build online shopping carts and then by buying the domains I got all their linked press off their old CEO press releases on the internet...that's what I bought.

Old CD Plus (Urban Sound Exchange) & A & A Records mixed together and Great White North Records which was on Sony Red or something and BMG Rights Management bought the other part.

So now I'm back at pop music, but I'm selling Heavy Metal....that makes me and my band Collapse Pop / Rock because I bought the page, so if I promote you you're on pop rock.

That's my record deal for my label Forward Regression Records, if you play at my band's venue it's N*Sync and them so you'll get more attention for your band because I'm running it on the pop / rock page, that's what N*sync and them are watching...they'll see it I mean the death metal band.

Now I'm back at pop, and I had to get here myself they'll be no taking me out from the record store to some pop music party and then making me walk back to get own booth, I have my own venue now.

It's www.pop-rock.net .

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment