Monday, January 17, 2022

RE: KTVU

Did he ask Lou if he used a body double? God man, who told him say that Arnold's camp?

As far as working out man, Lou's my guy....he's been working out for like 50 years, solid.

Lou's like on there lifting weights and doing cardio and aerobics all at the same time, Arnold didn't win that comperition.

Lou's Body Sculpting...that's the work out I did, weight lifting and body sculpting from when I was in ballet...after that I did body sculpting..now I quit and went back to dancing.

Like Lou said, on his program...when you come off it you're way healthier because of how he builds up mass because of Lou's cardio program.

I mean when I used to be dancing and stuff, then I worked out bigger and I "can't scratch my back" of ballet workouts because I was doing a work out routine like Lou's, now I'm getting my ballet body back, my muscles are way more worked out it's easier to come off it...except for the extreme pain of course from un-cramping. 

Like I went from Ballet to Body Sculpting back in like 1988...now I went off Lou's workout for ballet...but I might keep some of it...like I was working out so I couldn't do all my high kicks and stuff because my muscles were too big, now my ballet kicks and stuff are coming back because I worked out properly like Lou taught back in the 80's now I'm way healthier at 46 and it's easier to come off my workout and go back to dancing.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment