Tuesday, May 16, 2023

RE: Dungeons & Dragons "6E" Players Handbook - One D&D Playtest

It's all One D&D I get it, you go to the bookstore and all the boxes don't match...it's picked over you name it.

Thankfully, with this playtest you can run them all on that or use my guide Dragon Adventures the "Nintendo Power" page of Dungeons & Dragons walkthroughs....

Today it's just a blog, with my fan scripts etc.

Now I get this picture of the Dungeons & Dragons "Essentials Kit" came with 6 dice sets and individual holding bags!

Now the one at the bookstore doesn't have the dice in it.

It's handsome paintings of Chris Pine in the hardcover book section of his Dungeons & Dragons character out in Sherwood Forest or somewhere.

Swordcoast Adventures guide was there....discontinued along with Eberron I read, now it's Stormwreck Isle and you can't get it.

Again, when you go to the book store the HUGE new book is "Monsters Of The Multiverse"...

Start there and figure that one out, there's plenty of regular game characters to start making.

As far as the survey goes, I don't fill it out because I like everything.

My review....

The playtest is too long on regular adventures to do "Monsters Of The Multiverse" on it for me...

That's because of the extended character backgrounds which adds new sections and bonuses to your character sheet.

Later I'll get to the new Playable Monsters book.

When you use this material always go by the newest book, all the pages on the internet to me really heavily promote third party books more...but at the bookstore you'll see it's the new "Monster Of The Multiverse" set with the new "Dungeons Masters Guide" coming out next year A+ .

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment