Tuesday, May 16, 2023

RE: Official "Music Scene" Pomotions In Canada

Now they had this huge music scam here in Canada....

So you look on the internet and then go to the music store and they don't have the right "Cd's" on rack to the internet promotions.

The big releases on Sony were Distant and Mental Cruelty...new signed Slam Metal bands and first big launch of independent labels new artists on Sony...didn't have it.

Now you get the East Coast Music Awards this month in Halifax and it was all LOCAL BANDS on posters at the store and the headliner was "megadeth" as Halifax Metro Center and "metallica" was the poster at the store...

Now just stop for a minute...who cares if I spent all my money at the waterpark and live out on some island now on vacation in Nova Scotia.

I mean at least my band Collapse, I have a real job and don't even need to be in a band, don't play with "metallica" at the East Coast Music Awards with local bands at the Mall.

Hahahahahaha, that's what they said "metallica bands" report to the East Coast Music Awards with local bands here Hhahahahahahahahahahaha....

Not only that the ECMA awards were at the "Community Health Team" on Portland Street and the awards were run at the Metal Health Addictions Treatment Center HAHAHAHAHHAhahaha, that's where they said they all worked at hahahahahaahahaha.

I'm in Death Metal still and I still have my own money so I don't need them, I'll fill more in later when I get back from camping and waterpark fun this summer after I blow all my money...then I'll check who won the award next year.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment