Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Pause For Short Commentary

Well I've been pretty impressed with this since the introduction of my new category "Blackout 77" so I need to pause for a minute to review some of these outcomes.

In the last several years that I have been blogging I won two Presidential Candidate win picks in a row, Trump and Biden...I even switched horses mid stream and won.

This is why, Trump abandoned the home to go with business first....that blocks my future opportunities by allowing scams to operate in my community.

The democrats don't like my Trump like platform but run family values, so I dumped Trump for family values and brought my supporters to Biden to establish family values first for our business to keep our communities safe.

Then they won on the early vote during covid and spent of rest of the election nailing down the win, which was challenged by Trump in the courts and he lost.

Now they are doing traditional rebuilding politics, with Joe Biden...a person of a shady past in some crooked deal or something, anyway...that was a good pick for the election during covid because he got in on the family values topic.

Trump and them's platform, I just sued them in the courts and handed it to the Senate Floor and the news in Ottawa for review.

Now we find out that the data breach is probably coming from the South Bronx and 9/11 attacks with scam servers running on Wall Street.

Now all the scam servers on Wall Street stories will be coming out with Joe Biden rebuilding in the South Bronx again today and all of New York and they'll be people down there looking for scam sever deals.

This is politics people, so Biden got in but now we might have a little problem with scam servers on Wall Street.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment