Thursday, June 24, 2021

COUNTRY OF NOVA SCOTIA: Canada Revealed As Place Holder For Alexander Graham Bell

I found it in the archives....Nova Scotia as a Country was hidden by England because of the invention of the telephone in Nova Scotia, today it is again the telephone from Nova Scotia, my group, who are releasing free internet and free phone service.

For myself, my great grandfather was train engineer in Nova Scotia on the first locomotive in Canada the Sampson train at the time of Alexander Graham Bell, I'm pretty sure Thomas Edison will show up in this story soon with his light bulb.

Alexander Graham Bell
 

See...all the inventions come from Halifax from King James in Nova Scotia the Country.

So it's still here, in fact it's England...I'm sure the Royal Family probably lives here as well since Atlantic Canada is so much larger than England.

Now it is the free phone from Nova Scotia and free internet, soon it will be free power.

I can imagine at the time of Alexander Graham Bell, The Sampson Train and Thomas Edison that after the American Civil War they made Canada the whole place and moved the Nova Scotia Government to Ottawa as a place holder for the fur trade and logging and Canada's general work force because of the attention on Nova Scotia the Country from inventing the telephone.

So there it is....Nova Scotia is the Royal Palace from England, don't worry England - everything's under control here in our Country Nova Scotia and are holding the place together out in the yard during the government outage.

Imagine all the money Nova Scotia has in England for inventing the telephone.

Now it's the free telephone, and free internet...that's the outrage in Ottawa today...we have too much money here from England for these inventions.

All you other commoners in the Commonwealth and to the UK itself....don't worry though, all money and status from my inventions and computer stuff may go a long way here, enough to pay for the region and that is where I am keeping my money in Old Nova Scotia for England.

Don't worry I don't plan to separate Atlantic Canada from England and the Commonwealth with this money and power I have, if anything I plan on absorbing more Commonwealth Nations into Old Nova Scotia including New England which I have bought and have given it back to Queen Elizabeth as a present in good faith to my new found global power for her 100th Birthday - the invention of the telephone from Nova Scotia.

All citizens there have probably already agreed to return to England and rejoin Nova Scotia as our Thirteen Colonies again anyway.

New declarations with this power and money including the Thirteen Colonies when reabsorbed by Nova Scotia will have $2500 a month Canadian in payments as well as free telephone, internet service and power.


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment