Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Here's What Happened In My Case

I wrote the Halifax Senator and the Speaker Of The House in Ottawa with my complaint and also wrote the news etc., which I asked not to be on.

Some of this is private so I can't say.

All this right in front of the news the whole time:

When I went to St.FX, who refused to help with the issue and I complained to the Senate about them today, business and government had requested finished SAP Servers and that is what I took along with my Project Management Certification.

Then the industry said they had no money to pay for the server request for SAP for the wages for the server build $150 Million they said.

When I finished my certification I was assaulted where I did my hours at Sobeys by their staff at the time.

Right on the job board on www.careerbeacon.com , they changed my job description on the board and then promoted everyone around me and then left me out, then they tried to cancel my promotion and transfer the work to the other staff for their promotions running unqualified on the TSX with no degrees forging SEC Stock Market Compliance by trying to do their jobs with stolen work with no certificates.

That is an SEC / IRS breach....because it looks like tax evasion...so I quit and turned them in.

Then I left.

Then they kicked me out of my house with three days notice from the local police department with fake orders that were thrown out.

Now I don't work, can't get into the details but like this example....Then they came back  in 2012 with more false charges and lying to the police again then I beat that, moved to Halifax and had to finish my medical program for an illness because when I was in the Hospital the first time that's where they assaulted me at when I just got out.

Now I live in Halifax.

Two Summers ago they came back again from the Tenancy Board with "Five Star Bailiff" and tried to illegally evict me with a fake order and fake hearing at the Tenancy Board and I had that thrown out.

Now here is the similar example of the rest of it.

Then this past Christmas they started doing it again to me this time like from Community Services directly to me....trying to charge me 4% yearly rent increases when I don't have to pay plus they owe me back money and won't fix the file.

They refused me three times with a lawyer present to take my file correction, just like this first time at tenancy board which I beat, only this time they wouldn't take the correction. 

Three times with my lawyer there, for a free file correction for everyone else.

Then legal aid said they can't do anything.

Then yesterday they sent me another fake credit card collection notice AGAIN, that I blogged about.

Then before that is was fake letters from Revenue Canada and when I was called it was Halifax student loan and they tried to extort me for money and I turned them in.

Then this morning hobo's on Main Street started a fight with me AGAIN the same thing so I turned them into the Senate and the News.

Now we'll see what happens.

I mean I can guarantee I'm getting you people off me here in Halifax with that scam in court.

You are fucking over at this house cunt.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment