Friday, June 11, 2021

RE: Marjor Label Artists Sampling My Record

How do all you major label guys feel about having my sience lab sound sample from "Collapse - Collapse" on track 4..sampled on to all your records like the new Pig Destroyer?

What you going to find out is that it's a custom sample from the science sound lab and none of you know what is is...like for my future work.

Now I'm telling you this final at major labels....You do not know how to reproduce the sound on my record sample and I have the formula for the sound file creation and I know you don't.

When I sue you I am revealing the science formula the generates the sample, then I am pressing charges against your pyramid scam...because I know you can't reproduce my sample on your record which I can with a math formula from the computer science lab.

Die.

PS: I'll use your music for whatever I want.

Now fuck off. 

I still like some of the songs though, I'm just saying it's my sample on your record and I can prove it, like I'm not fighting about it with the bands but I'm saying Sony's not small enough for you to be doing that...then you're all dissing me and not carrying our promotion etc.

Scam.

Anyway, you already all lost the case....I'm just going to figure out what I'm going to do about it later since you're ripping me off so bad on your ways to jail.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment