Sunday, June 20, 2021

Double Helix, Hasbro, Mattel etc.

So this is the what I can say about it that I know, this was a long time ago all that closed.

In the movies companies used kids from the gifted class and drama class for roles in movies, they got them from the school program.

They filmed commercials, movies, tv shows, music etc. 

Then they did think tank groups from those large companies with the kids on those promotions like Double Helix (Sleep Away Camp 2), the kids learned all the stuff they wanted to do then went on in music....some picked guitar and became Death Metal and Black Metal...those are the first guitarists in metal, like Double Helix released Anvil at that time.

That is my music program.

Everyone there knows me from all the events and concerts etc. and from my music program, then the think groups for companies around Double Helix they invented products for Mattel and Hasbro....like Pound Puppies...that is the Double Helix group, as best as I can say.

That is where I am from, I went on to play music and start my own company...from back then which is where I started in the music program when I was a kid, around Double Helix and that is Sleep Away Camp 2 ....like the kids they used in those movies that is like the Mattel think tank group for product inventions...like the same group of kids at the time, then they released Heavy Metal in the movie along with Trick Or Treat which is the same thing.

That was all in the 1980's but it was the gifted class with the adult kids, playing movie roles and music etc. 

That's what I mean Double Helix Pictures is closed today, but where I live today is the same group of people from that, off the other promotion.

Now like Double Helix we're doing music releases and developing movie scripts and toys just like the old toy think tank from the 1980's at Double Helix only now I made my own.

It didn't make any money yet, but I have no debts on it and now the product list and music release list is coming...so it will be a while yet but later the products will be start being made off the list I just started releasing.   

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment