Monday, June 21, 2021

Blog Update June 2021

Just trying to compose some ideas here...it got like super slow here today and it hot now which is great, summer vacation and all that.

What I'm trying to say about Matell is people don't know anything about that today, like we're talking 400,000 units of each toy from Matell back in the 1980's...that makes them pretty collectable I guess.

The point is they are big because they ran hundreds of products, none of that stuff ever came out overseas in the larger market, I mean today that stuff might be re-sellable in Asia, like there's no promotion doing it...it's all the new one. 

I mean that was some pretty awesome stuff though, for the local market at the time here, some of that stuff you might be able to pick up the rights to it because it's so old.

I mean fucking boring or what, I had this child hood around all that...now it is super boring around here.

I don't mean just covid.

Nobody wanted it, all that old stuff they made...they just sold it off and dropped it all, I mean some of it might do good today on the internet.


 

It's just fucked to have all that stuff and nobody wanted it, like everybody moved on or something.

The biggest thing I hate about all that is back then working around all that stuff is all the lies and bullshit, I don't remember having any issues with any of that...like I resolved all my issues years ago, that's why I went away to University so I wouldn't have to sit around doing things behind people's back.

Just living around that, I don't remember having an issue though from then everbody just quit and nobody wants it.

I mean working in a place like that, every body sleeping around and stuff out back in secret doing plays and stuff cheating and shit, then you can't take it home with you...then everybody's a stiff back home.

Those are the issues I mean, all the sluts and stuff they were at the entertainment company.

Yeah back home they are just housewives now probably, denying all that.

It doesn't matter though, everyone got a life now and moved on....not me I'm still doing a band.

Other people they wanted to quit and be married probably with the regular people all going out to dinner and stuff together and sharing Christmas, yeah not much money in that...like compared to owning a hat store or something.

Here comes my nullification, that was just b-movies and stuff for salaries and shit plus doing commercials and stuff.

I'm trying to get more old commercials form those days but most of the clips are in batches on the internet in longer videos without being little clips so I can't post it properly.

Like I know there's still a huge collectable market for that, but nothing mainstream.

It's still worth a lot of money.

That was a long time for me since then like twenty five years or more since all that, so I visited a bunch of the old set locations and stuff they used to do and it's all grown over now and vacant, and all the store fronts are gone.

I have a lot of time on my hands here and it's super hot plus covid, that's what I've been doing just fucking around.

I mean it must be hard for some people I assume who want to live a regular life not want to be running around with the circus forever, I can't imagine denying all that stuff today because I'm not hiding anything, like not saying you were around all that because of your marriage or something.

What I remember from that stuff is people have all these issues and have to hide everything, and I guess no one wanted all that old junk they left behind.

I still like it, I don't remember having issues from back then that other people must because I resolved all my issues, like I knew things weren't going to work out that's why I went away to school...for today I mean now that I'm in my 40's, I have all this stuff to fall back on...plus I did all that dating years ago.

Other people didn't do that probably and they've been married all that time away from slut central myself apparently, to buy a house on a regular income and be married after leaving b-movies...which is a good second income, but not primary.

Now they're all trapped in some marriage with regular jobs, I assume in my fantasy in this heat I mean, with no options.

I didn't even buy my first house yet or get married, like I saved all that for when I was older to make sure I had the money, besides past failed relationships I mean.

After all the shit I've been doing that last several years I don't have the motivation to be married just because other things are more important, so when you asked about it that's what I got from my gifted music program and stuff...like this life plan.

Yeah I went out and had all my relationships first when I was younger around all that, other people didn't...I mean...yeah...it's awkward to people because of my life to their regular one, I mean being music etc., then they're still trying to get a first date from their wife at 48 that I had in grade seven, that's where I think everyone is today from my past...trying to get laid by their wife, that's what I mean people don't like my mouth and my attitude about that stuff around them, the regular people.

I play in a band and run a magazine page, that's life I guess.

To be honest I'd rather be doing this, I have no large debts or anything and I got all my money into music.

That's what I got from all that being here today, my issues are resolved about all that....people might not like that because they have to hide when I don't and I don't give a fuck...it doesn't matter because it's for Heavy Metal anyway mostly.

That all fits in there.

Not like those married people who left me behind for their yard work, yeah it's too hard out here apparently where I work.

The point I mean is I'm better off today not being there, with my University Degrees being the bigger deal than that, plus I am stuck doing that because it's not something you would ever quit.

The lesson here....people don't like you running around no matter what degrees or how much money you have, that's the lesson.

Yeah well I'm better off for doing it.

So nobody wanted that Mattel stuff either the old stuff, I'm just promoting it in the North East then where it's from practically for collectors and stuff still looking for that around music and stuff which is I assume the main market.

Then I'm making new versions like the old stuff, Space Command www.space-command.net , and I'm selling that with the collectables I'm promoting from Mattel and Hasrbro, that what's up.

-END -

No comments:

Post a Comment