Sunday, June 20, 2021

RE: Double Helix Films

Yeah, I thought I already fucking said all this.

I'm not taking anyone....agents, social media people etc. into our new promotion, Double Helix Films...Sleep Away Camp 2 etc. they released Anvil.....

Double Helix is the think group that made all the old prints form the 1980's for tons of stuff like Pound Puppies etc.

Yeah look, everyone got paid for that years ago...all you companies have today is the reproductions.

The originals from Double Helix are no longer for sale, that is where I am at.

I left you idiots, now fucking forget it.

Sleep Away Camp 2 and Trick Or Treat and all that....I am promoting all that on me new promotion from old Double Helix.

I am the boss, companies today are just the tape distributor ...all the old original material for Kenner etc. that is what we are doing.

Social Media Companies are over at my business....that's the newspaper people, paying them staff hourly wages to post about artists Facebook pages when the artist gets nothing.

Like don't bother me with this.

Now I checked again now the Social Media Companies and them are hogging all the intent video stores.

You're a scam.

In the old days I could just buy a bunch of tape and open a video store....now they are saying that's copyright infringement.

Buy digital files then the government is illegally blocking you from renting them out and they stole all the internet video stores and you can't do that either.

Then going around saying there's no money or jobs with all their newspaper staff stealing all the positions and illegally blocking competition like online video rentals stores and the reselling of digital movies.

Now you have to be Netflix and it's all the same people running it hogging the jobs with no competition.

I'm not taking anyone back to my business from old Double Helix unless they drop social media, do our format only and don't print disc's.

Compact and Video Disc's are obsolete....Social Media is a waste of money.

Double Helix is over....I switched to Production Company direct to smartphone for blog distribution on the URL which has been blocked by business at the government and is illegal unfair practice.

We're promoting all the old stuff from Double Helix which means "transgender" like a Double Helix embryo...for Sleep Away Camp 2, that's what I used to do, playing boy and girl roles in plays and stuff like that.

We're doing promotion only at this business which means we're promoting all the old tapes from Double Helix off the new company for promotion only.

The first movie we are doing is "Lords Of Chaos" which is the same music promotion as Mayhem and Double Helix years back.

We're cutting up all the old material for clips now, I already won this case....parts of the action genre have been broken up by me here in Canada in the category "Blackout '77"....now we are allowed to print all the old characters from the Dirty Harry movies as "Blackout '77"....like Scorpio and The Giggler from Death Wish under the "Blackout '77" title.

On the box for the Scorpio and Giggler action figures it will say "Blackout '77" on the top of the box, then we are making comic scripts and movie plots for each character.

That is alot of work...Double Helix is no longer around, I am not taking anyone from their new company or social media pages.

If you use them and their agents, you are dropped from my Company.

We're doing Production -> Direct To Smartphone release with no third party......on the url and blogs etc.

If you don't adopt our format we're not picking you up, if I buy the Double Helix tapes I'll release them myself direct to url.

Remember, I mean we are a promotions company now not a movie production..."Lords Of Chaos" is the first one we are promoting since the closure of the original Double Helix etc, plus the movie takes place around old Double Helix where I live here in Canada and overseas.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment