Monday, June 14, 2021

Yeah I don't Know About This Covid Vaccinnation Man

This is not mandatory by the way the vaccine, yeah I don't trust them man fucking me over too much, fuck knows what garbage is in their fake medicine that you don't want and they fucking hate you, I'm going to wait to get my needle.

They won't even give you your money and all run around in old pissy pants and don't take a bath at this government.

Fuck your medicine and you owe me money you won't give me.

You're pathetic man, you have no government around here I went around and looked and every one of you lives in a fucking garbage bag, your no one's representation..

Why do you people exist.

Why don't you go take a bath or something, all you unwashed nurses and shit giving that bull shit vaccine out.

-END- 

No comments:

Post a Comment