Thursday, June 17, 2021

Don't You Hate Companies On Here Man

I was trying to go with Iris Gossings on my page and then some cunt comes there singing over her ruining the band now I'm going to have to go out with Burning Witches on my page instead.

That's just my point, Banger TV from Madison Square Garden and them came on and ruined the band I liked, trying to paste some category into my category just like I said in some scam.

Those people man, on them labels this is what I mean....going around thinking their all right official or something, they only mean to their own pages, then living in a closed box and only supporting each other when they are under contract with no outside artisits.

Like they're not going to outside concerts and supporting them....they always have to be on the label together....then they only have one concert, split into three days to see every band.

Fuck ya then, I went with Pieced Up anyway....people actually playing outside...not all sharing your money in a group all hiding in the house together.

-END-  

No comments:

Post a Comment