Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Look I Beat Them In Court

Here it come's man, I beat them in court.

I own all the characters from the Blackout '77 Series like "Scorpio" from Dirty Harry.

Scorpio

You know why?

All the bad guys in the Blackout '77 Movies all have nicknames, so anyone can say "Scorpio".

Then the category is Blackout '77 - my category.

Now everyone knows the characters in those movies are from the South Bronx Blackout '77 category.

So when I run Blackout '77 I'm going say the character is Scorpio which anyone can say.

Then I'm going to run off action figures and comic books of the "Scorpio" characters with Blackout '77 on them my series based on the ones in the original movies.

Now I own all them characters and can start printing them because they are all only use nick names and anyone can say that, but my business own's the category for Blackout '77 from my research blog this page.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment