Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Now This Came Up General Mills

This is the PERFECT example of what I am talking about, years back in the old Mattel commercial days that was also General Mills and like Kraft Dinner commercials.....

Like the cereal Oh's....today that is Honey Oh's....the inventor of that is from my best understanding is Double Helix think tank etc. for Mattel.

So on the commercial they eat it and go "ohhhhhh"...in realty the sales pitch was supposed to be making fun of people on the phone going "ohhhhhh" all day talking on the phone right ignorant...that's the sales pitch for General Mills, then they might have been on the commerical.

That's where I live.

Years later I worked on the stock market....people don't understand this.

I was working for General Mills at Sobeys for SAP distributing Honey Oh's and Kraft Dinner.

Like from the old commercial days from Double Helix in the 1980's.

A company like Sobeys only runs off carrying companies like General Mills.

So someone like me around the commercials for General Mills like Honey Oh's and people being on them went to University and later like me worked for SAP, they sold sold products for General Mills at retail stores like Sobeys.

So on the stock market I really worked for General Mills selling food products on the TSX stock market.

Like that.

People started out on the commercials for General Mills and toy development from the school at Mattel, that's ABC Saturday Mornings in the 1980's and companies like Walt Disney.

Then later like myself being at that, I went to work for General Mills selling the products like Honey Oh's from the old commercials back in 2005. 

So I stayed in it at the Corporate level by switching from commercials to selling for General Mills on the TSX through SAP.

So I was making General Mills money in Canada on the TSX by selling through Sobeys with my SAP server designs which made them extra money in cost savings...I still own that SAP computer at my business.

The one I used to have when I worked for General Mills at Sobeys from the old commercial and Mattel days from Honey Oh's and that.

Then after my court thing I got promoted to owning my own piece of SAP, Sony Distribution etc. from Mattel and General Mills from working there selling their products and being around their commercials and toys when I was a kid.

So it's not a long stretch for my products from my business to be on General Mills or Mattel today...I'm just not finished them and not ready to decide yet how I am proceeding with the launch.

However, I still need a manufacturer and distributor...and I'm not ruling out Mattel or Hasbro I just want my cut and ownership to stay in tact from the products.

Now I got a Death Metal hat and some shirts for sale to get started and that store is expanding soon.

Like I said if you want you shirt designs sold in my shopping cart email your designs to label@banzairecords.com or webmaster@officialcollapse.com and then keep writing back because it may get lost in the spam....but I do see your demo submissions but I'm too busy right now to review all that because of my launch but I see your name and I'll get back to to it later.

That's what I mean...I "went from", I have to be vague about this, I went from commercials and toys as a kid in the 1980's, then working for General Mills from the old commercials selling on the TSX.

So I am done...I own my own Company.

I have $3 Million Dollars in Corporate wages into this business on a regular income to launch the products with no debts or investors.

That's what I mean everything I do is a Mattel, Hasbro or a General Mills even if I don't work there because of all that....from doing toy development / commercials in the 1980's to selling for General Mills through SAP on the TSX now I have my own company that just opened.

That's what I mean.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment