Saturday, June 19, 2021

RE: Summer Vacation

Apparently the only people on here blogging this summer in metal are me and Anthrax, anyway it's nice having Anthrax on everyday talking releasing video clips for Anthrax 40.

Anyway, I'll promote it...I've always promoted Anthrax anyway, just at all the metal stuff my whole life.

You know what I'm dealing with right now...getting older now that I'm 45, Scott Ian looks good for being 57, him and Charlie...I mean at my age and a little older you can really start to see the effects of your diet versus aging.

I'm just glad to see there's people still playing and working out and stuff that still look good heading into sixty, since I'm 45.

That's what they say though, you hit this age and your metabolism changes and old injuries start bothering you from when you were younger, from you body changes at middle age.

Like having to stop working out from playing sports and stuff, I had had to change my routine now I'm having bad cramps and stuff from changing my exercise routine, then I remember I used to be in ballet and I'm all cramped underneath now I have to do all this stretching from switching workouts.  

Now your diet changes and everything at this age...like this is what I mean, my old social life in metal...that's this blog I just made a magazine out of it instead of being down at the concerts like I used to all the time.

Now I just stay home mostly working on my magazine stuff and band and just hang around at the lake and beach and stuff  here in Halifax.

Like I'm not really out doing anything much, like going go to restaurants and eating McDonalds all the time with the rat race...like everyone trying to get pizza slices and stuff.

That's just a bunch of kids to me now doing that, like that's their first day out when they are teenagers and in their twenties...going around eating milkshakes and hamburgers all the time, like that's their first day out the house people.

I think most people my age these days are shut ins or dead, I don't see hardly anyone out, just people with walkers or something and a cane, or they probably just drive.

I mean 45 not's that old my age, but I'm seeing a big difference in the crowd...like people who didn't work out heading for the walker or stuck on the sofa.

Like in the morning all I want is dry coffee and a plain piece of bread...like you get sick of treats every day like breakfast meals and big mac's all the time.

I just mean to me all them restaurants are mostly for kids, yeah I still go sometimes, so I just stay home writing then and working on my magazine.

Like the thoughts of being some old man trying marry someone is total punishment to me right now, and there's no one around outside at my age anymore...where I live anyway.

Like I'm just better off staying home working on my promotion, plus what I really mean is I did all that and when I was way under age partying and stuff years ago...what is this worn out by 45 and no ones around now?

It's not worn out I just feel different now, people my age can't run around like a bunch of kids high on sugar...plus at this age up remember cardio workouts are the number one way to stay healthy to keep your body uncloged.

Whatever then, it's just me an Anthrax on here this summer blogging then...then they have the big live stream this summer...that's also fun to right now that it's quiet and only Anthrax is doing anything big this summer, like you get a chance to watch that and then it's just a bunch of smaller bands playing.

Too boring people.

Just remember, I post my corporate business notes on this page if you follow along in music to help my friends playing outside with me, for business tips and stuff....I left the other place though downtown and I'm just doing it at my music / band stuff now.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment