Monday, June 14, 2021

They Sent Me Another Fake Credit Card Collection Notice

Fucking cunts man, some company "Affglo" started sending me collection letters this time saying I owed them a thousand dollars for some credit card from "PRA Group" Markham Ontario and I don't even have one from them.

Yeah to an account with all the numbers blacked out, I can just imagine.

This time it came from someone named "Alanna Parry" from 1490 Denision Street Ontario 1-866-349-8538.

I'll put that there for the internet scam caller list for you all.

This is over when I get you people in court man, sending me fake bills and fucking notices from Sobeys and them, I fucking work there where you people operate.

Then not giving me my money downtown that I'm owed or correcting my medical files.

Yeah, it's not looking too good for you guys in court when I sue if what it's fucking looking like.

-END-


No comments:

Post a Comment