Monday, May 16, 2022

RE: Incident At The Fair On Woodlawn On Friday The 13th Halifax & McDonalds Restrauant

Someone asked me this...I don't know the answer this is what I know about about all the harassment from the bums downtown with the human trafficking people at the fair.

I was in downtown Halifax earlier before the fair on Friday The 13th on Woodlawn and at the 24 hour McDonalds on Spring Garden Road that has no drive thru and is eat in only, plus their were rats at the Scotia Square so I stopped shopping and eating there.

That was renovated not long ago, it used to be a big band stop years ago because it's eat in 24 hours.

McDonald's was packed and I sat in the window tables looking outside and they have all new Metro bus stop stuff with new benches at the Sushi Jet and McDonalds the main bus stop on Spring Garden Road.

Then on all the new seats by the bus stop for tourism all these bums were sitting on them watching me and everyone eat in the window making all these faces to each other licking their lips and stuff and bumming everyone one their way out.

All the kids and teenagers from the schools were all down there laughing at them bumming and watching them eat through the window....fucking gross.

Then I went up to the fair back by my house and it was packed, then they all went up there with the previous incident I wrote on my last Diary Update.

I mean they just reopened the road after construction and have new bus stops and every fucking time it's them with the cops and you can't use the McDonalds or the local shops like the Library and stuff because their all outside annoying everyone permanently.

Every time anything new happens it's always bums and cops down there and the kids can't use the bus or eat at McDonalds, on the school Metro Transit route because it's always all these cunts in the way when that's just all for students and regular people, why don't you all be gone permanently, fucking gross.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment