Tuesday, May 31, 2022

RE: McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder BLT Out At Bayers Lake Fast Food Strip

It was a big deal going on this past weekend out at Bayers Lake at the fast food strip...yeah, no Wendys on it..turns out it was Memorial Day Weekend in the US.

That was the best shopping day ever, now Wendy's is exploding and their selling the restaurant... the new breakfast really put their stock up.

Out at Bayers Lake that place was packed with fast food eating and shopping, everyone was buying Starfrit Knives...I'm assuming to cut their water melons this summer, I got a green one and some new sissors.

It was super hot man out there on the fast food strip shopping, I had a new McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder BLT.

Not pictured, but there is a double.

 

Double Not Pictured.

Man the food was good out there this weekend, it's like their having the big Star Wars release Summer but there's no toy or movie....

The actual toy was the Yoda Bobble Head at Yankee Stadium....I mean since their's no big set out right now and Wendy's had no Star Wars or anything in the breakfast, but I mean the look of it's all there.

Now I got wrapped up in the reopen and out eating on the fast food strip...all them burgers and stuff are all fresh and brand new now, with people shopping and tearing up the strip.

Looks like Vegas out there, so now I'm all skipping out on my blog to to eat fast food all summer at the reopen out on the fast food strip....so long suckers get your own bobble heads, I'm out slacking.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment