Tuesday, May 24, 2022

RE: MLB Yankees Losing Weekend

The Yankees lost three games on the long weekend here in Canada watching, why did I stay home for that on a holiday?

Two games a double header to the White Sox, I mean it must have been the heat or something...you other teams must be trying to hard to catch New York this month, I mean are you jacked or what?

Every time they lose it's only one guy that beats them and their all hurt weeks ago and New York just started putting huge players like Josh Donaldson on DL heading into June, I mean on the covid list during a heat wave?

What am I watching on there anyway?

The broadcasters on the game on MLB complaining about the cel phone size getting too big saying their getting to big to fit in your pocket.

Yeah, those are called tablets dumbass, they already have that.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment