Saturday, July 17, 2021

Diary Update July 17, 2021

This story is getting so pathetic I can't even believe it.

Years ago I go off doing all this school work since I was a kid doing all this stuff anyway in these school programs back during Reading Rainbow and all that - all that is over now and everyone defaulted.

Like that show gets the grants from the government to run on pbs and then they come down to the school getting the kids involved in activities and stuff and filming clips for their show etc. taking everyone out showing them all this science stuff, taking all these sat tests and working on text book research and stuff for the school board...trying to help you pick your career and stuff.

Then you grow up go to University and forget all about most of that then they go...."yeah, all that's closed now they ran for twenty years now, kids like you are all grown up now...later."

Yeah so what, I'm still watching Star Trek The Next Generation re-runs anyway.

Plus I mainly only watch public domain and music videos now.

Then stuff from ABC Saturday Mornings from the 1980's, you know stuff I would be involved in...like Saturday Morning and Public Domain books and videos.

Like they take the kids out baking cakes on Reading Rainbow and stuff then school board wanted to know all about it for their education and they send them off to University and then you get down there to the career path and guess what?

No one was working there, like at the cake business from the show.

Then later when we all graduated those careers were never available because they were never made or something.

So a show like Reading Rainbow they took all the kids out like to the bee farms and stuff and then they asked the kids about what they thought it was and they put that in their text book research.

Like for standardized testing to make the text books, then they run that at Mattel and them on ABC Saturday Mornings to put the stuff on the kids shows from their school research for pbs.

Then you turn eighteen and they go "yeah, we're closed now"....then I'm like "yeah, so what".

Then I go oh yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to get a job then since you're all out of business and the school board research program closed with the entertainment company for pbs.

Then I mean, well don't worry about - I got all the school work here anyway, I'll just use all that from my degrees for a private business then since the government and pbs don't want it anymore.

Now I can just print it and sell it alone and keep all the money.

Like instead of Star Trek and the school board with all those pbs pricks getting it - you know the ones that closed down on Reading Rainbow.

Anyway, that's all over I go off to University ALONE with no supports and have to do it all by myself now then everybody fucked off and they are just losers now and the whole place closed.

So I finished my degrees and get all my projects done that I started and then when I went back the place was closed and nobody is around ever again and I never seen them since.

I mean they started all this work on the show Reading Rainbow back then on pbs and then when I grew up and graduated I got all the courses from the program and then like the cooking stuff I went down and the industry was never set up and no one worked there.

Like with my SAP computer and text book research.

Then they were all fucked off somewhere and closed and left and now I own all this stuff private by myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sending you out to take all these classes from Reading Rainbow and then when you graduated all the stuff they showed you was never set up, no one worked there and they had no industry and were gone by the time I got my University Degree with not one citizen left there from the show outside.

Ok then.

So they defaulted from ABC Saturday Mornings, now they don't own the material from the shows from Mattel if they were designed by the students from the education program at the school from Reading Rainbow.

I guess that makes me Drag King now since Kenner lost all that.

The race car I mean.

Like that, a couple years after that closed - I should mention that Reading Rainbow and that also included my school when I was a kid in their research and testing for the school board and pbs etc.

That's what I mean...fuck Levar, where's my latte?

Just a couple years after that I was home invaded at the same program, when I was assaulted back in 2008 at the office by their staff.

That was a default, now they just defaulted again back in December for the rest of it and now I'm done...my case is through by I don't have the money to sue yet.

Now the school board defaulted from the end of the Reading Rainbow show and Mattel and them lost all the old material from the students, like from the product development think tank.

That's because they abandoned it when the group turned eighteen and threw them out, then didn't continue with them at University and offered no new grants.

The they order the computer servers for SAP through Reading Rainbow and they taught them all the computer work...then when I graduated and went there they didn't even have an industry and couldn't afford the computer server they claimed they were paying $150 Million Dollars for or my salary to build them the machine.

Then they were triple job sharing and doing it for $50 thousand each, pathetic.

So they abandoned the shows and the students when they turned eighteen and they went off to University cut off with no supports and when they took all the courses and finished their projects the industry was never set up and no one worked there and they didn't want any of the work or research and couldn't pay for the computer order to the University, FRAUD.

Now I own all that stuff, anything I was involved in from the default in my education programs - need I mention now, I probably don't , that all my work is locked in the school.

I can just imagine.

Now after being around all that they won't give me my medical records from the school board program from when I was a kid and they got life in prison in my complaint whoever did that when they cut us off before University.

Then they left us alone with the work with no supports and we got assaulted.

Now they lost everything.

Then today after all that closed other people kept going and what I get form that is these other "productions" today...they want my money to run their business.

Like with my work projects, then they want it on their label my work.

That's the pyramid scam.

Like you go to school from the show or something, then there was no industry with the complete student work.

They the government didn't take the work for grants.

Then they defaulted.

Then the entertainment company wanted me to give it to them like Sobeys did, without the fist fight, and then take a salary off it - my SAP servers etc. - while they owned it and got the money....like for thier label name on it.

Like they think you're going to give them your sap server worth millions of dollars if they installed them just so you can have someone elses label name on it.

Then they want you to take a salary off your own projects so they can have a free job off your work while they do nothing in a pyramid scam and the government offers no grant money.

Ya get it?

You're all a scam.

Why would I take a salary when I'm the fucking owner, die.

Then none of you from back then who cut me off are getting a salary or even a gift off it over it then, please kill yourself today.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment