Tuesday, July 13, 2021

RE: New Band Releases On LP

I dunno man, they look warped to me...with the sticker label stuck up right high, like it's not flush to the lp like old Sony and Columbia and the color looks bad...it looks like toy wax or something from little green army sets or something to me, other people might like them I don't...don't get me wrong though the box is nice it's the just the lps looks like shit.

Wherever they're making them at, anyway you can tell by the lp quality no one buys them anymore and their not "red book" of lp format.  

This reminds me of the old days at CD Plus up here, the place went out of business and kept going (every body bought all their stock and  they went under and had to restart) then they had no inventory that is what this looks like.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment