Monday, July 5, 2021

Wow That Was Fucked In The Head

Never seen any of that stuff in a while, that just happened.

It just looked like dead bodies flying out out of a derailed train here this past weekend.

Anyway I got some songs and movies to release, some just in Canada because of public domain and then some classical stuff I'm gonna remaster, then I'll post samples on the page...I'm thinking I'll start streaming some classical music and some public domain material that I'm cleaning up.

We'll see how that goes.

So we got...

The Beatles - Love Me Do (Canada Only)

Bobby Day - Rockin Robin

A bunch of classical stuff.

Some movies:

Plan 9 From Outerspace

White Zombie

Night Of The Living Dead

Teenagers From Mars

That's all stuff that's free to put out now so I'm gonna work on some of that, like just to get some digital streams started for my record label and on aandarecords.com and bleeckerbobsrecords.com . 

Like to get the store up, then I'll clean it up first before I post it. 

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment