Sunday, May 1, 2022

Diary Update - May 1, 2022

I was just thinking about how my book research about Old Nova Scotia is working out with how I studied for working in industry.

That's what so great about having a career from a good school, you can just switch and do something else...like in my book the neighbour had the first color television they made, then I had this SAP server that they can't afford in business and that's all at the first rail in Canada.

They said in the video clip below that the town used to be the largest steel mill in Canada, that's for the rail road.

Now being from a good school I know how to convert all that failed work stuff from the stock market like SAP to book material to go with the rail road, like for the Industry Museum.

Like I can just switch it to books about that stuff instead, plus my rail road stuff about Old Nova Scotia is the bigger material anyway.

Then I worked in the industry and studied now and know how to go to the television people to confirm all that stuff about the first televisions for their history books to help my book because I work there anyway in industry, plus that's why I took these specific courses so I can research all that and the content is worth money for book sales.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment