Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Adult Film Star Christy Mack Assaulted By UFC MMA Fighter

Christy Mack
 I just heard about this recently, in yet another attack by MMA fighters this time from the UFC fighter Jon "Warmachine" Koppenhaver was convicted of twenty nine felonies against adult film star Christy Mack and received life in prison. 

Here in Halifax victims of MMA attacks did't even survive and are in prison for murder.

You just get super sick of seeing this, then when you hear about these shady businesses these people run like here in Halifax you know exactly what is happening in MMA...it is overrun by drug dealers, steroids and murderers. 

This is one of the most terrible things I ever heard of...what pisses me off is that he went after the one with the mohawk, piercings and tatoos...obviously the target of his attack in some kind of hate crime against her. 

I have also been assaulted by people from MMA, not serious like this though only as I keep going on about to keep the public informed it was a group planned home invasion and I was up on charges in self defense and I was found not guilty. 

You people make me sick, you gotta barf hearing this...hopefully she is ok, that's a lot worse than happened to me with people like this, I only lost possessions in a robbery, but had to physically defend myself and I won the fight.

Quote from wikipedia:

"On August 8, 2014, it was reported that Mack and a male friend were assaulted by Koppenhaver in her Las Vegas home, and were taken to the hospital where it was found that Mack suffered from 18 broken bones, a broken nose, missing teeth, a fractured rib, a ruptured liver and a thigh bruise so deep she wouldn't be able to walk for several weeks.[16] According to Mack, Koppenhaver also tried to rape her."


https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2017/06/war-machine-sentence-christy-mack-assault


Adult Star Christy Mack Assaulted By UFC Fighter


I don't think this was widely publicized because I just heard about it now.

Sickening.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment