Wednesday, May 13, 2020

CANADA: Government & Businesses Failing In Public

Commentary: Things That Mad You Mad

This is why I like keeping a blog, like a journal about things I see everyday in my routine and expressing my extreme political beliefs, like home buying programs for cheque recipients and fair economic coverage for all Canadian citizens things like that the we don't have in Canada.  

Like the government made a deal with the bank to block cheque recipients from receiving home loans so they could guarantee the bank's clients which are large business get all the cheque money in Canada for running apartments buildings and stuff.

So Canada's government automatically gives all landlords the cheque money from the Community Services Offices in some business deal they made years ago.

Then here in Halifax they set the tenancy board up with a rent collector which offers fake services and issued me a fake summons for a real eviction hearing with no notice and I had to get lawyers to get rid of them.

Keeping a blog helps get this stuff off your chest like a stress relief when taking about your problems, or dealing with tragedy like many people here have faced caused by people from these offices, fake police and government worker scams.

For me I've also had my share of personal loss but at least I was never physically hurt by these people from the government and businesses assaulting me at home like many other people have here in Canada. 

Other people like Christy Mack, Rehtaeh Parsons and Stacy Adams were almost killed or outright murdered by these people.

Christy Mack was raped and almost killed by these people, if that was Halifax she would have been flamed to death like me and Rehateah Parsons by the MMA and she probably was. That's why it makes you mad to see these MMA people working on Government Contracts at the tenancy board like in my case issuing fake government documents at fraudulent businesses like Five Star Bailiff in Halifax.  

In Halifax the same people that assaulted Christy Mack are also murders and drug mules from South America, all working on lowest bidder Government Contracts in Nova Scotia which should be banned.

Obviously, these government and business people have failed.

Like in my case the staff planned a group home invasion from my band and office at Sobeys and I was attacked but not physically harmed and lost possessions and had to leave my job.

The they flamed me for two years, came back again in 2012 and assaulted me again , the same people outside and from Sobeys office staff with more fake documents and false police statements, then came back again last summer with more fake documents from the tenancy board from MMA people and they just don't seem to want to get the hint. 

You're fake, and illegal...now get outta my face.

The point here is why did they start flaming me and attacking me and all that? Like Sobeys even issued me a fake employment record in New Glasgow, NS to sabotage my unemployment insurance and their friends all worked at the unemployment office which is part of my lawsuit against Sobeys and the Government.

Then they attacked me outside flaming me to death trying to prevent me from getting my unemployment benefits and verbally assaulting me at the mall and stuff continously.

Little pricks, people so small and pathetic I'm not even allowed to hit them.

So why did they do that, well as soon as I finished my certifications and got my record deal stuff going they tried to take my stuff from me by force, my band stuff and my computer software designs I was using for completing my certifications, then all the other businesses wouldn't hire me in technology around here or at SAP directly or Accenture even though I have the top resume, that's because they are doing that with Sobeys outside, now they are all failing in public and have ruined their names.

It's pretty simple, the company owners wanted my designs now their group wouldn't hire me so I left the industry and took my work with me.

I mean it's pretty sad and obvious that they are doing that when you know they all work there and their friends all work at the unemployment and welfare office then they start harassing you there too, right in public and documented on their government records.

The point is they did that because they got caught. 

That's why they flamed me for two more years and assaulted two more times from thier offices with fake documents...they are are doing that to see if I will drop it.

Like they keep assaulting me with fake documents and keep facing more lawsuits because they are caught to see if I will stop suing them, which I never will, then the people right....then they want the money again...like for my albums and SAP designs.

They keep annoying me at home for it, by trying to see if I stop complaining and then they try and take my money and stuff from me again in the same scam continuously lying and talking about me, right in public.

They are flaming me because they are caught, plus the only thing saving them is the lawsuit is so large they are hoping I can't get it through the courts because they know they lost.

Then they keep testing me and try to keep doing it, then if they come here they are automatically sued and I will have them in court soon with no expenses in self defense again through the civil courts.

So everyone flaming me and bad mouthing me is doing that because they got caught trying to steal my money and stuff, then all their friends work in other technology companies like here in Halifax and welfare and unemployment offices and keep harassing me to death in public.

Then they still want the money and stuff, hoping I can't get my case through because they know they lost...which is also illegal.

Then the only thing protecting them is Canada's government who I am also suing over it, so although the attack on me was not as severe as Christy Mack it is a large lawsuit because it came from my stock market work for regulation for the Toronto Stock Exchange, and it was an unconstitutional assault on my home and workplace from the staff at their offices, now you can see them closing.

Then the people who actually took my stuff from the "band circle" that includes the heavy metal bands Death, Slaughter and Inner Thought from Florida and Toronto after the assault they started a music store that recently burned down with no insurance they are saying and lost everything apparently, now they are running an internet fundraiser which is probably also a scam right in public.

Never forget that I am suing you over this for the rest of my life until I receive justice through Canada's constitutional branches, not like Sobeys branch with their illegal Sunday Shopping law they passed here in Nova Scotia a couple years before they attacked me in my home from their offices staff.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment