Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Just Imagine This Harrassment

Like you're playing with bands or something right and making demos and stuff to send to Sony and playing concerts with their artists.

Then like right in front of the band Dying Fetus right Sony and them, at a concert in Halifax they just walk right out in front of me right when I was playing on the stage in front of Dying Fetus they  go....hey look, and it's people that you work with at the office...then they go we got some of your family members here and they hate you.

Right in front of everyone.

Then they wanted my work for nothing at the office and they told me to give my band away and that they wanted money.

Guess what happened?

I didn't even know who they were, and the family member thing and barely knew them either because I grew up somewhere else.

Then they assaulted me and I defended myself in self defense and I was found not guilty and won the case.

Now they aren't allowed around me ever again, then I still keep getting the same fake court notices that keep getting thrown out.

Like that's what happened I'm saying.

-END-  

No comments:

Post a Comment