Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I Just Got Back From My Morning Walk

This is the follow along with me on Blogger part, like I go for a walk and then sometimes I write about stuff that I see.

Anyway, Five Star Bailiff wasn't outside on my walk this morning between 5:00 and 7:30 AM today...like I walk down Baker Drive, Pleasant Street and Portland Street and then circle back to my apartment.

On my walk recently they have been out three times outside in front of me like at the Baker Drive Plaza in the same spot when I am down there....this morning at 6:00 AM can you believe it? They weren't outside.

Like I almost passed out.

Right like they think they are the police or something now out there on Baker Drive is how I take it, like they are pretending to be protecting the Sobeys plaza or something.

They are totally fake, anyone could beat them in court.

I get down to Pleasant Street and they got their car still parked at Scotia Gas, now this is what I noticed.

Their cars are painted like police cars...a private collection agency.

This is my complaint, they have steel push bars on the front of their cars, why would a fucking collection agency need push bars on their cars.

Then when I was looking at that to my surprise the Military Police showed up driving by and they had a push bar on their vehicle.

Like Five Star Bailiff has Military Police style push bars on their collection agency cars, then get this...the police cars didn't have push bars on them at all.

The police seem to be out now on a "heavy patrol" like they are issuing fines for COVID health violations, so expect to see lots of police outside.

Then further up the road on my walk I saw two police cars...a regular car and a police van, like for putting people in the back when they get arrested. The police van and the car had no push bars.

I mean why would a collection agency have military style push bars on their cars? Then they think they are the police in Baker Drive looking at you when you're out walking at the plaza there.

Like this, you look at the Five Star bailiff car with the push bar on it, then like in a show right they peel the sticker off the door and it says police underneath it with the Military style push bar on it...that's what it looks like.

Right in the same neighborhood as the fake police car in the Nova Scotia mass shooting.

Now here is the scenario, are they try to say they are going to use their car with a push bar on it to knock your fences over or something in your yard with a fake court document to do "asset recovery" at your house?

That's what it looks like, they're gonna drive up to your property and push your stuff out of the way with the push bar and do repossessions.

That's illegal.

Then what are they trying to say, that they have that there in case the police need them for backup with their car with the push bar on it to back them up in an emergency?

Probably, that is also illegal. You're not allowed manufacture a police looking car with a push bar on it to try and assist the police.

They don't want your help and it is illegal.

This is what is coming from my court case, Five Star Bailiff has an appointment from the Nova Scotia government to issue "some" court documents.

They mean notices for the tenancy board for rent payment and eviction hearings. Like a sheriff issuing a subpoena for a court date only they are a private collection agency. 

Now they are saying they are using that for other services and abusing it.

Like this, they're not even there for anyone.

It is a total scam.

Why would the government have this setup and pay all that money for wages and stuff when all they have to do is use stamps and mail letters.

Like they are useless and replaced by postage stamps. What a waste of money, it is a fake government contract.

They can't say court appointment and then use it for all that other stuff, it is totally illegal.

The landlord just has to send rent reminders by mail to tenants or call them, if they don't pay they can just go to the tenancy board and file a paper that is mailed to the tenant for a court hearing about the rent....that's it.

No they have these people there, Five Star Bailiff, to intimidate you and they are wasting tax dollars from the government budget and are replaced by postage stamps and mailing letters. 

I am telling you that Five Star Bailiff is the WORST thing to ever happen to this community in Halifax where I live and they are illegal and NOT WELCOME IN THE COMMUNITY.

Here are a couple of examples:

They say asset recovery...but for who?

Rent to own stores or someone? 

They have their own people to pick that stuff up, what are they trying to say that rent to own is going to hire them saying they are private investigators to track down the rental sofa you took off with, then they are coming in the yard with a push bar on the car and fake court documents to get the stuff back?

That's what they mean, then they are using their tenancy board license for that at a collection agency.

Totally illegal.

Then they said they were "bodyguard services" like for women who break up with their boyfriends and they are going to hire them to keep their ex boyfriend away.

No...that is the Police, they are saying they are the police.

If you break up with your boyfriend and you're not getting along you call the police, then they go tell them and then issue verbal or written restraining orders to keep them away.

Why would a woman fucking pay Five Star Bailiff money to keep a guy away when it's police work and they do it for free.   

See they are illegal and now they are saying they are the police.

Then on and on and on with them.

When I was assaulted in 2008 real police officers came to my house with guns and fake police documents and illegally evicted me from my house with three days notice and forced me to leave the property.

Then when I left they started a fight with me and arrested me and held me in the local New Glasgow, NS jail with a fake police report and false documents again, then other people robbed my house when I wasn't allowed back.

Then it was all thrown out.

Then I moved to Halifax and they came back AGAIN with Five Star Bailiff with more fake court documents and tried to evict me from my apartment AGAIN with a fake hearing at the tenancy board.

Right in front of the legal aid lawyers and they threw it out.

Sobeys, whose staff took part in the first assault on me in 2008 in their office before the assault they tried to steal from me $8000 a month off my stock market degrees for them and their friends at work.

I worked for TEN YEARS to get that degree which pays like $11 Thousand Dollars per month.

Then I had all my projects finished and documented when I finished my certification hours and was about to take my Masters Degree in Science.

Then they walked in to my bedroom at home with my ex common law wife, my supervisers and them, and her friends at my office and tried to steal all my project designs from me and she was cut out of my money and then I found out the kids weren't mine.

Then they tried to take the work from me through my home and the office and use my designs for their own desk jobs and keep my pay at around $2000 a month pay, entry level for project hours.

Then they tried to steal $8000 per month pay from me for my software project designs and use it for their promotions and split it among their group of people at work for their raises and then give me nothing which included my ex common law wife's friends at my office and she was cut out of my future earning and got nothing off my $11,000 dollar per month salary...if I had of stayed in the industry.

Then they send police to my house with fake documents and loaded guns, threw me in the street by force with three days notice and then arrested me with a fake complaint then held me while people robbed my house.

That's from Sobeys because I quit my job and wouldn't give them the software designs.

Then I won my case in court and they followed me around for two years flaming me and trying to kick me out of music in Halifax with bums in the North End, who are at my ex common law wifes house in her new marriage. The same fucking people.

Then they opened a record store and it burned down with no insurance they are saying.

Now I have to deal with this Five Star bailiff shit with more fake government documents from the Nova Scotia Government at the tenancy board. 

I don't fucking think so.

After I finish my lawsuit against Sobeys and the New Glasgow Police for that I am turning the evidence from their civil court trial into Federal Prosecutors in Ottawa to try and have them indicted and they are facing life in prison when they are identified from the testimony and caught.

-END-   

No comments:

Post a Comment